December 20, 2014 | 1649 users online

Fragrances - Des Filles la Vanille - Vanilla Girls

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A lovely, fresh vanilla scent. Soft, sweet vanilla with just a hint of orange. Decent staying power, not too expensive, and perfect for summer/fall/spring. On my 2nd bottle and I would definitely re-purchase. This is what I was hoping Oilily Orange Stripe and Nikki Taylor Begin would smell like.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ABBYEYRE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well although I am still searching for my HG scent, this is darn close! I bought a sample on beautyhabit.com and I loved it! The staying power is so so, but the smell is DELISH! A nice pure vanilla with a hint of orange, that's it. I catch myself sniffing my arm often, and thinking "yummy"! I layered it with st. barth's vanille west indies, which was a nice combo. You also get a huge bottle for 85.00- great deal. I will be buying again for sure. I took off a lippe for staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by cmmarti3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Had to take a chance on this one! TPC was sold out of viles so I bought it unsniffed from BeatyHabit (looks like they just got it in...) Bought the EDP. It is a lovely vanilla scent. Not as vanilla-y as CSP's Vanille Extreme and not custard-y like CPS' Vanille Passion. Has a light citrus note to it. Orange? It smells amazingly similar to Vanille Argentee so if you don't like Argentee I doubt you'd like this. Don't say I didn't warn you! I'd definitely buy again...