100 Percent Pure Eye Shadow Cocoa Plum

Not tested on animals

on 10/11/2013 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

A beautiful bronzey plum shade that is suitable for day time. Best layered over St. Tropez (a shimmery golden bronze). You can even add Cashmere (a deep shimmery plum) on the outside corners to achieve a sultry, smoky eye effect. Will repurchase this color again and again.

on 8/26/2010 7:36:00 PM

This is a beautiful color, an eggplant brown. It feels velvety, and a little goes a long way. I have fair skin, so I use very little during the day. It's beautiful when used for a heavier evening look as well, and it compliments my fair skin and blue eyes.

on 5/9/2010 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Cocoa Plum: dark plummy brown. It has a pearl finish, sooo pretty! it can be worn medium to dark. Great for a smokey look, bedroom eyes, dark or medium skinned girls. Since im light i like to use it to line my eyes above my eyeliner for a smokey look. A lovely color that is verry good quality. does not crease much and has little fallout when applying. Can see a review on musing of a muse blogspot. I love her reviews!

on 2/10/2010 12:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I got this and another shadow in a set. They aren't bad but aren't very pigmented. I would never pay the full price for them, they just aren't worth it. On the plus side, good ingredients!