October 21, 2014 | 1270 users online

Eye Shadow - 100 Percent Pure - Eye Shadow in Vanilla Sugar

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

I like this eyeshadow mainly because it's the lightest shadow available in powder form in the line, and I love this product line. Yes, I wish there was a little less mess when I apply it, and yes, I don't think the name of the color accurately denotes what you are getting (this is not vanilla - it's definitely a very pale pinky shimmery color). But I love the fact that the products are natural (fruit based) and don't test on animals. This color actually looks really beautiful on my very dark eyes. I like to pair it with dark, dramatic lashes and dark eyeliner. With this color on the lids, it's a great contrast. I think for the quality of the product & the quantity you get, that the price is actually reasonable. I love all their powder shadows & I would rebuy.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Appears to be a shimmery, pink in the pan, but just comes out as plain shimmer. Can still be used as a base, but definitely will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I thought this was going to be like MAC's All That Glitters, and it sort of is, just a very sheer version. Not complaining about the sheerness of it at all, just wanted a bit more pigment. however, I do enjoy using this when I want a 'nude' eye. it gives just enough sheen and color to make your lids look not as naked as...well, naked lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Yes this is invisible and dose not go an pink like how it looks BUT with that said it makes an awesome skin brightener. i apply it all around my eye even over my dark circles on top of my concealer because it does a very good job at hiding them :D and you cant even tell that you put an eye shadow under your eye cause its not too shimmery or glittery.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by KelBel77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This seems to be the perfect highlighting shade for my skin tone (pale). It isn't too glittery, it just creates a nice sheer sheen on my eyelids and brow bone. There is some fallout that is annoying, so I have to be careful to not load up my brush too much and slowly layer it as needed.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by zajiue

This eyeshadow was pretty subpar. You really have to layer thickly to get any color at all. It's also extremely powdery and the fallout is terrible. I tried different brushes and even my finger and the color barely showed up on my eyelid even with UDPP... even though lots of the powder ended up on my black dress. There's way better out there for far cheaper. No go.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first received this color I didnt like it. But then after using it for a while I fell in love. I realized its best for highlighting and under the brow or anywhere you want to stand out. Its not super sparkly, but it brightens up the area and adds a tad of shine.

It is a light peach with a pearl shimmer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an OK eyeshadow, but similar to a previous reviewer its not very pigmented. 100% pure is interesting in that some of their eyeshadows are very pigmented, some are very creamy, and some are kind of glittery and chunky. This unfortunately is in the glittery and chunky category. It isn't super pigmented and creamy, and has a lot of fallout when I first put it on. On the website it looks kinda of peachy to me, but its more of a gold. The color is pretty closer to my skintone (NC15-20), but a little more peachy-gold that has an iridescent tinge when it hits the light. If this were less glittery and more creamy, I would really love it, but alas, it is not :o( I will say it does have good staying power though.

The packaging is nice. They are in individual see-through plastic containers. Very nice when you have multiple and want to see which one is which!

Ingredients:
Organic Rice Starch1, Pigments of Organic Carrot1, Squash, Organic Apricot2, Organic Peach2, Papaya and Organic Tomato1, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Organic Lavender1, Organic Rosehip OIl3, Organic Avocado Butter4, Organic Cocoa Butter4, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Mica (natural shimmery mineral)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by birdiecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is nice color, but it isn't very pigmented. I really have to use a lot and layer it on to get any color! I much prefer EDM shadows, much better prices and pigment!