July 25, 2014 | 1909 users online

Lipstick - Korres - Mango Butter Lipstick in 47 Orange Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by vpivoine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG lipstick. Beautiful natural peachy color on my pigmented lips, very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 8:16:00 AM More reviews by pupster

This was part of a set of four Korres full-sized lippies from Sephora for $26.50 which was a good deal since they normally sell for $18 each. I think "lipstick" is misleading because for me the texture is more like a gloss. They don't have a lot of staying power and I don't find them quite as moisturizing as Clinique's superbalm glosses although they are lovely and buttery to apply. However, I do like these colors for summer with a tan. I would repurchase in another value set by Korres, but IMHO they are not worth the $18 price tag. This color is a peachy coral on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by sara942

I got this in a value set from Korres with 4 full-size mango butter lipsticks for just $21, so it was a great deal. I don't know if these are worth $18 a pop though. This is a sheer, vibrantly-colored true orange brown lipstick (with more orange in it than brown). It has a nice sheen but it's not sparkly/glittery or overly glossy. It's moisturizing but not greasy or thick. The beautiful color that also works well as a cream blush. It doesn't last long on either the lips or cheeks, though, so I suggest a primer before hand. If you use too much, it will settle in the lines of your lips, too, so don't overdo it.