July 26, 2014 | 938 users online

Lip Gloss - 100 Percent Pure - Fruit Pigmented Lip Gloss in Pinkberry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this color. Its a pinkish nude and its ylbb for me a lll warm toned. Im not looking for anything bright and garish at the moment. This is pretty on and gives a nice glossy look that isnt sticky. It does have a minty flavor but its not strong at all and soon fades away. Ive got a stash of 3 tubes because of how much i use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice lip gloss, its in a nude-pink type color. It's practically the color of my lips, but perhaps a little more nude-ish and a bit darker. The previous reviewer said this was sheer, I think this is actually quite pigmented, it just happens to be a very similar pigment to my lips :o)

Similar to the previous review, I'm not too thrilled with the applicator. You have to click the bottom and it comes through a brush at the top. In the beginning, you really have to click a LOT for it to start coming up - quite a pain! But after it gets going, 2 clicks will give you plenty for 1 coat.

The one thing I do like about this is the formula, its very hydrating and thick. Aubrey Organics is a very thin formula, and seemed to dry out my lips. This is pretty much the exact opposite, very thick and hydrating.

Another thing that bugs me is the smell, its a sickly sweet fake blueberry type smell. Reminds me of blueberries and cream oatmeal haha Except the smell is way sweeter.

Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of the color. It's nice but I'm not one for nude colors, even if they are pinkish in nature. I prefer reds. Also, you really don't get much lipgloss for the money. While I love the formula and would love to try it in a berry or red, you get so little, I think I will skip this type of lipgloss and go with the wand ones where you get 3 times as much for $3 less. So if money is not a problem for you, and you like nude pink colors, and don't mind sweet blueberry smell, then you will probably like this! :o)

Ingredients:
Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), contains all or some of the following fruit pigments: Pomegranate, Wine, Cherry, Cranberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, Peach, Cocoa Bean and Plum, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Grapeseed Oil, Honey, Shea Butter, Honey Beeswax, Natural Fruit Flavor, Chili Pepper

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by birdiecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really do love this lip gloss, but it's nothing exceptionally special for the price. It's a pretty sheer gloss with a very slight pink tint. Personally, I hate the applicator of this gloss, you have twist it a lot before it will start to come out (the tube is already only half full and by the time you twist it to get it started there's even less)! If I were to re-purchase their gloss, I would definitely get the other kind (I think it's a wanded tube) that actually costs less and has way more product!!! I much prefer Aubrey Organic's gloss that's more tinted and half the price!