L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in Radiation

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/7/2014 9:19:00 PM

I absolutely love the LA Colors polishes. They are some of my favorite polishes and as strange as this sounds, I actually don't mind doing multiple coats, especially with my Seche Vite topcoat. I think with about 2-3 coats you can get a beautiful color with them. I'll definitely keep buying :)

on 12/8/2013 6:13:00 PM

I love the teal look, especially during the winter time. This one is greenish teal but I still love it. The brush is just ok and it applies the formula smoothly. Best value product I have ever bought for less than a dollar!

on 4/10/2013 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I cannot say how much I LOVE Color Craze!! It's great!! super cheap and the color variety is amazing! I think it's better than the expensive brands. It may flake a bit here and there but it's definitely a GREAT product. If it was $10 i'd still buy it! Shiny and smooth, even without the top coat!

on 8/26/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

ok this was a bit sheer for me but it is very pretty, its a nice light blue with shimmer. I just don't like polishes that need lots of coats

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love love love! The sparkle is not obnoxious or obscene. The color works excellent with my very pale skin. Bought this on a whim at Dollar Tree and will return to buy more colors! The only downside is the cap is hard to tighten and tends to loosen up. But thats why you don't keep nailpolish upside down.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

One thing I hate about this (I don't know if it's just my nail polish) is that I cannot find the name of this color anywhere on the bottle (only on the outer packaging which I removed) However since I purchased it last week, I know the name of it is "Sea Siren". It's a beautiful teal with silvery gold shimmer. It's streaky but wait for it to dry before you add another coat. When I added the second coat right after, it removed a streak of nail polish (that showed my bare nail). It became tacky after 10 minutes and almost fully dried within an hour (I used one thick coat about 3 coats without letting it dry).

I'm happy there weren't as many bedsheet marks on it as I have had happen with other polishes. It's very opaque. however I wouldn't purchase again (although it is limited edition) since it looks like the online swatch (which is not very reliable since in real life it's more green than tea) of the regular lacquer in "sea green"...

To me the colors aren't very unique (in the collection in general). It's a dupe for China Glaze Nail Polish in Custom Kicks... I have enough nail polish to last me a very long time, so it takes a lot to make me buy any nail polish color again. XD

on 5/22/2011 9:31:00 AM

I LUV this nailpolish brand!!! I have this shade, and about 20 others from LA Colors. They're not all the same level of pigmentation tho. Some take like 4 coats to be opaque but it's definitely worth sitting that long because they wear forever! I can wear most of mine for about a week, to the point where I'm sick of the color lol. When they do wear off, there's literally NO CHIPPING! Instead the polish seems to fade from the tips, making touch-ups super easy :D I use O.P.I, Sally Hansen and Essie too, but these honestly wear better imo. Especially with a top coat, you will get sick of your n/p b4 they ever chip! I found mine at a dollarstore, I know DollarTree sells them. <3 LA Colors!!

on 5/22/2011 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Radiation is a pretty mermaid shimmery teal color. I love teal for my toes.
Some streaking upon 1st coat, but the 2nd coat covered all streaking very nice.
2 coats polish and then I applied LA Colors "Tropical Storm" (awesome mermaid teal jelly polish with sparkles) as a top coat.
I bought both colors at my local Dollar Tree, they were right next to each other, and at 1st glance, I was sure they would look great together.
These teal colors look so good with tanned feet!!
I highly recommend using the cordinating jelly sparkle top coat with the polishes. I do the same with the LA Color purple polishes.

All in all, a very nice $2.00 pedi. My only advise is this: grab them when you see them at the dollar stores, they rotate stock & some colors are hard to find after awhile. Maybe just limited for the summer?

on 5/13/2011 1:41:00 AM

I bought a few of these colors at the dollar tree thinking for a dollar why not. Wow what a deal. I have a hard time with other polishes chipping in a day or two but not with LA colors. I think this would last a week or more if I left it on that long. I use a base coat and only two coats of the la colors and it looks awesome. I have used opi. el. loreal sally and just couldnt seem to keep the nail polish from chipping in a day or two so I have been buying different colors in LA Colors that match my other polish, I put a base coat on, two coats of LA Colors and any other polish that looks good together plus a top coat. This combination is amazing. No more chipping!! I could leave this stuff on all week. I will keep looking for more la colors, for a dollar why not.

on 4/15/2011 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is a beautiful sea foam/teal/mermaid green polish. I think this is a universally flattering shade. It has a bit of a gold/pearlescent undertone look to it as well. It's a nice color for spring/summer. It puts me in a happy mood. For only $1, the quality is amazing. I have about 10 LA Colors Craze polishes and they are fantastic- excellent quality, unique and trendy colors... doesn't get much better than this! I highly recommend this brand and color. This is just as good or better than Essie & OPI... coming from a girl with about 200 bottles of nail polish!

Popular Polishes