October 1, 2014 | 2021 users online

Pressed Powders - Etude - Peach Skin Pact

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This powder smells really good, like peach, but it didn't do anything for me. The color is too light for my medium-fair skintone, and it has tiny shimmers that made my combination skin look oily. Had to chuck this aside just after 1 use!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by FeliciaK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off I would like to say that I don't use this compact for any coverage at all. I am an NC37 and this is wayyyy too light for my skin, it only come in one color, Peach Bloom. But how I use it is i use a fluffy powder brush and dust it lightly over my face to set my foundation. The powder is very finely milled and feels sooo silky. If i were to swatch it with my finger onto the back of my hand you would see that the finish of the powder is not powdery at all. It has a slight pearlescent or silky finish. I also use this as a highlighter. Since it is too light for my skin i use a smaller brush and sweep this on my cheekbones, nose and browbone, and it looks great as a highlight for my skintone. I don't think I would repurchase it because it is harder to get and a bit overpriced on ebay, and it doesn't knock my socks off, but i think it should last me a while. The packaging is light pink and pink, in a roundish bulky compact. I don't like that very much because it is so bulky and takes up so much room. But the product quality is very nice, and i think it works best as a finishing powder as it only come in one color, and I can use it on my NC37 skin. Overall, not the worst, but not the best, but it smells so good! Its a sweet but light peach scent! I think that is why I keep finding ways to use it!