November 21, 2014 | 1034 users online

Fragrances - Donna Karan - Pure DKNY

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect daytime scent to roam around the city in... Too bad it doesn't linger long enough to do just that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, it is a simple nice scent, easy to wear, for those who want non intrusive fragrances...but to my nose it is a bit like a scented room spray, so I give it away..other than that, it is nice, the Rose version is actually prettier..I think it would make a nice gift, although it won't rock the perfume world any time soon..it is indeed gentle..soft white flowers, musk..not bad, not great.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by EllaBella95

Nice fresh clean smelling perfume - not sickly sweet which I hate. Sadly it wears off within an hour so I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Silvertip

If you sniff the bottle, you'll face an incredible scent! It's fruity FRESH, like watermelon and laundry. Oh so good! But what an disappointment, it didn't work with my body chemistry at all. :( I wished it would've worked. And the bottle is really beautiful and Pure. So I recommend this to everyone who is looking for something beautiful and fresh, something for spring/summer. So try it out and enjoy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Today I was in cvs and I was looking for a new perfume as I owned to dkny but not were them I was looking for a scent that was still soft for everyday the bottle was eye catching hmm wonder what this smells like I asked the employee for help and I asked her for dkny pure I used my daughters wrist and Omg it smelled so familiar it reminds me of one of Victoria secrets white foggy bottle it kind of smells like the men's Hugo boss but then it has the girl light musky scent to it eye loved it . Only down fall is the package is hitious lol but the product is amazing :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I disagree with the comments stating it smells sweet or like vanilla. Pure DKNY is a laundry and clean type scent to me. I don't find it to be anything special or memorable. When I got the fragrance as a sample, I found myself just tossing it around. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG, I love this smell, no matter what people said, not to sweet and young, elegant, perfect for summer, it's my style!!!!!!!!! Specially summer, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This fragrance won't blow you away but is very inoffensive. As said, it has a clean scent, though I can't smell any type of vanilla as advertised. I don't love it and don't yearn to smell it but when I wear it I find it pleasant. It's a nice fragrance for work or a day at the beach-very casual.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by lightlessness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As a few other reviewers have stated this is a wonderful light clean scent. This scent lasts a very long time on me and I do not notice a lot of break-down in the scent over time as I have with some other fragrances. This is one that I will certainly be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My mum owns this perfume and lets me borrow it. The first time I wore it I fell in love with it and wore it loads, but, after a while I got tired of the smell and the smell became too sweet for me to wear anymore. I haven't worn this in almost a year because I have found better perfumes to wear which don't make me feel sick when I smell them. It is a nice perfume if you like very strong, sweet scents, but I don't so I never wear it anymore. I'm actually glad that I didn't buy myself a bottle after falling in love with my mother's!