November 24, 2014 | 1573 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Blush - Berry Shimmer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by niamreg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOOOOVE these Wet n Wild blushes. Crazy inexpensive, super pigmented, blends beautifully into the skin, and lasts all day...what more could you want from a blush? This product does have shimmer in it of course, but it isn't glittery and just gives such a nice glow to the face. It's really more of a coral colour than a berry as the name implies, but gorgeous nonetheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by jasthill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay, so I love Wet'n'Wild products - especially their blushes. I bought the Berry Shimmer shade because I felt daring and it is this beautiful, deep natural red color. It was a bit too dark on my fair skin, but I think if I bought a lighter blush brush and used it rather than the brush it came with then I could make it work. Also, the brush it did come with is really nice ! It is angled and would be a really good brush to use for contouring. Plus I only paid $3 for this at Walmart so you really can't beat the price for the amount and quality you get !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

OMG, I am shocked!
This is the most pigmented makeup item, I have EVER own.

This blush is just perfect. I like the colour, and I think it will go with all types of skintones.
As I said this is REALLY pigmented, so be careful when you apply. You need almost nothing on your blush, so please be aware while you apply it, so you don't end up with clown cheeks. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by GirlieReview

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher in #834E, Berry Shimmer is a gorgeous deep wine color with gold sparkle. The pigmentation is absolutely phenomenal. It has fantastic color payoff.

The texture of the blush is very soft and easy to blend with a lovely satin finish. I found that as you blend it out, it does tend to lose the sparkle, but not the pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the one Color Icon blush that I avoided for a long time, thinking it would be too intense for me. Seeing as it's less than $5, I decided it wouldn't hurt anything to just try it, and boy, am I happy I did! I'm pretty fair-skinned, but if I don't pile it on (which is sometimes difficult because it's VERY pigmented), this blush is the perfect just-came-in-from-the-cold color on me. It doesn't look clownish at ALL like I suspected. I imagine that since it looks good on me, it will look AMAZING on those with darker skin tones. I would highly recommend trying this for the colder months, or if you just want to try a reddish but not clownish blush for a few dollars :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy pigmentation! I have the WnW blushes in Pearlescent Pink and Mellow Wine and I find them to be a great quality pigmented product, but this color? VERY pigmented! For reference I'm a W3-W4 in L'Oreal True Match. I applied this like any other blush and it was intense! I had to tone it down w/ my Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder, but upside it lasted over 12 hours! Use a light hand and tap off any excess! I suspect that in the summer when I'm tan I won't have to be so careful, but regardless, don't you want a product where a little goes a long way?! Much better than packing on product just to get a color pay off. The color is very nice, don't fear the shimmer, it comes off more "subtle glow" as opposed to glittery. At only $3, I highly recommend this product for medium to dark skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Luckystar99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love all Color Icon blushes! This one, I was afraid would look too dark & strawberry or cherry-like on my skin. It actually has a lot warmer undertones that I realized & looks beautiful. A rich glow. SUPER pigmented. It blends easily but you will have to learn how to use a light hand. I think due fiber brushes or stippling brushes are better since it picks up way less product than a normal big fluffy blush brush. I find it hard to spread evenly with a normal brush. It does not last on me forever because I have super oily skin & don't wear any foundation or setting powders ever. I bet if you set it with the UD setting sprays, it will last forever :) Oh & the tiny shimmer/sparkles in this blush can't be seen on your skin, I promise.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For reference I'm an NC35 or Nars Sheer Glow in Stromboli, olive skin tone with yellow undertones.

This blush is creamy,pigmented,shimmery (not disco ball shimmery), buttery, and oh-such a lovely color.

Very pigmented so use a light hand esspecially if you are a more fair skinned lad/lass. This is truly a stand out color to me; I was so afraid of this color in the pan thinking it would make my cheeks look to dark or muddy. This is a true to berry color, with warm undertones. I love wearing this with minimal eye makeup because it warms up the face so beautifully. The price point is great, the pigmentation is fantastic, and application is even and long wearing. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

The jury is still out on this. I thought I would comment on my initial opinion. When I opened it I had a feeling it was going to be very pigmented. I usually don't buy such bright/dark colors. I just dabbed my brush into the pan and it picks up serious color! On my skin it's not very berry-ish. It's more coral. I'll have to wear it more to get a more detail review. I doubt I would repurchase...at least that's what I'm saying now. I am glad I bought it because I was curious about it and it looks nice on my skin but I could tell this is a blush that I will need a light hand with and lots and lots of blending! But that's not neccessarily a bad thing, if the end result makes my cheeks pretty. I'll be back....

UPDATE: I tried this blush again today and decided I really love this color on my skin. To apply it, I ever so lightly tap my brush into the pan and then lightly stipple the blush on my cheeks. Then with another brush I blend it in. This keeps it looking natural and very well blended. I'm so glad I tried this shade. I think it would look the best on brunettes/ black hair and dark eyes. It would probably be too much color for a fair blonde.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by michellekim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first applied this blush, I thought it was too garish and red - but then I just realized that it's SUPER pigmented and you literally need to just touch your blush brush to the product for a nice flush.

I am so amazed with the finely milled texture and colour payoff of this blush. It looks even better when I have a tan. It's a coral-red blush with fine gold shimmer.

The brush that is included is absolute crap and immediately went into the garbage can. The packaging kind of sucks and I'm always nervous that I'm going to drop it while trying to open it. But the quality of this product (as well as many other Wet 'n' Wild products) is so impressive and better than most of my department store blushes. Wet 'n' Wild is definitely my favourite drugstore makeup brand.