April 17, 2014 | 1736 users online

Lipstick - NARS - Cruising

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cruising is just slightly pinker than my natural lipcolor. If you have very pigmented lips, I don't think you will like this one very much. For my pale, cool-toned skin, this is a perfect daytime color, appropriate for work.

I LOVE the formula on Nars Lipsticks. It is creamy and is the only lipstick I have found that doesn't dry out my lips. With the Nars lipsticks, I don't even need a balm underneath! Typically, even with heavy balms underneath, my lips always end up dry and flakey when I wear lipstick. (especially with MAC lipsticks)

Nars lipstick is my HG brand, and I am going to have to pick up more colors.

I am not a fan of the packaging. You can't tell the color just by looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by georgieholmes

This was my first ever nude lipstick! And so far I am really impressed! I have always avoided nudes as I thought they would wash me out! But this is the perfect 'your lips but better' colour. I like how it is very sheer, so it is great for someone like me who is making the transition from tinted balms to lipsticks. This has a slight herb smell which doesn't bother me at all, and a hint of shimmer, but it's not at all obvious! I really like the moisturising properties of this lipstick, it has prompted me to purchase more Nars lipsticks in the near future!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this lipstick. Probably the only reason that I don't like it is because my lips are too pigmented for it to show up properly. On me, it just looks like I'm wearing chapstick. But, like my other NARS lipsticks, it is very moisturizing and even someone with dry lips could wear it without balm underneath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I freaking L-O-V-E this lipstick. my HG. Creamy formula. gentle wash of mauve color that matches my cool pale complexion. Never fails to get compliments. I love carrying around the NARS lipstick packaging, and have used this product every day since I purchased in the summer, and after 3 months, it is still halfway there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it. The best MLBB shade I have found to date. The perfect nude lip. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice nude lipstick. It is not too pale, not orange , not brown. It looks wonderful with Nars Chihuahua lip gloss, thanks to izzybella's review. I have a cool skin NW20 and pigmented lips, usually nude l/s do not work for me, they wash me out. But I love this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by ginamsilva00

A very subtle pink-ish/nude color. Perfect for everyday wear with minimal makeup looks. Also, a great bridal color if your going for a natural look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was a bit disappointed with this colour, it just looks so average and like 'nothing' on me. The soft mauve isn't a lot different to my natural lip colour so you can hardly notice when I'm wearing it. I think that because it's so sheer I end up using more which in turn uses it up quicker, which annoys me and makes me want to use it less anyway. I don't use this much now and I probably wouldn't repurchase. Very average.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by sharonshizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice MLBB color for my pigmented lips. It looks very natural and it is slightly sheerish and perfect for a no makeup look or date night as the color won't smear all over your man when you kiss him hehe. I like the fact that this is also very moisturizing as well. I have no need for separate lip blam underneath as I do with matte lipsticks. The color is a nice warm pink neutral and brightens my face up subtly. I had to deduct lippies though because even though it is quite moisturizing it emphasizes dry flakes on my lips, does not last long at ALL and overall just not not very impressive for the price. Average product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Roseandthorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lippie works with pretty much any color eyeshadow. It's pink but not TOO pink. It's a great neutral every-day color that gives just enough color to liven up my lips but still look natural.