Soap & Glory Heel Genius

4.7

on 3/11/2015 5:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Makes my feet amazingly soft! Would recommend especially for the price.

on 2/2/2015 11:24:00 PM

Revelation, a product that actually works exactly as it's meant to! Since starting to use this several years ago I've never had to go anywhere near a Ped Egg. It keeps my feets super smooth and not even a trace of dry, cracked heels (a pet hate of mine. You see women wearing possibly quite expensive shoes but with cracked heels.....yeuch) some people seem not too keen on the texture but I like the gel creme. It sinks in quickly and....well, it just works

on 2/2/2015 3:27:00 PM

I'm not a fan of the smell or texture of this product. It's fruity, minty and way too sweet, texture is gooey.

It's an alright foot cream, will use it up but that's about it.

on 12/27/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have tried a lot of foot creams, and this ranks as the best in my book. It has the consistency of a thick lotion and is bright sky blue. The packaging is cheesy, but I can look past that. The ingredients include fruit acids, glycerin, macadamia oil, and allantoin, and the scent is a sort of floral fresh scent with a hint of mint - not the usual heavy Vicks Vap-O-Rub/ menthol scent that a lot of foot creams have and can fill an entire house. Used nightly, this leaves my feet feeling very silky and soft. I still use a scrub weekly, as well as the occasional pumice/ foot file to keep my feet in tip-top shape, but this keeps them softer than anything else.

Nice and minty, very sticky so best used before bed with bed socks over. Not for everyone but it makes a pleasant change from my usual heavy duty heel cream which is strictly for goats' hooves.

on 4/12/2014 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. I've been using it ever night before going to bed bed and then wearing cotton socks. No more dry skin or cracked heels. Fantastic!

on 2/22/2014 5:01:00 PM

This is hands-down the best foot cream out there. It's super moisturizing and makes my chapped and blistery feet look and feel like new. Plus it smells amazing (like a fruity-mint smell? I can't quite place it) and the packaging is so cute.
It's a bit slippery when you apply it, so I find that it's best to apply it at night right before bed. Just slip on some socks and you wake up with fresh-smelling and super soft feet.

The only downside is that it's a liiiiittle on the expensive side at $16 per tube (for me anyway, I'm a drugstore gal), but luckily the tube lasts for a long time since I only have use it a few times per week maximum.

Pro tip: I've found that if I apply the cream on/around my toenails, my nail polish chips off. So keep that in mind if your toenails are painted. But I guess if it can do that to nail polish, think of how great it is sloughing off all that dead rough skin on your feet!

on 11/7/2013 2:08:00 AM

I'm a long distance runner, so my feet constantly take a pounding. It got to the point where I assumed the skin would be permanently rough, even though I used a pumice regularly. I was desperate (yet skeptical) to try any product that would help, and am surprised to find that Heel Genius works exactly as advertised. I went on an aggressive regimen, applying it twice a day, as well as using a pumice, and in a week my feet look ten times better and younger. The minty smell is pleasant. I find that a decent pumice stone helps. I like the one from Muji.

If you have rough, crackly feet youre embarrassed of, this product is a godsend. I am a flip flop maniac, so my feet are always in terrible condition, but using this product everyday in combination of my Mr. Pumice block while showering, my feet are finally nice enough to be presentable to the outside world.

Since Soap & Glory products ARE NOT SOLD IN CANADA, I plan on grabbing this whenever I go down to the states. Nothing else has worked on my feet.

Since I started wearing heels nearly at least half the week for work, my feet became so stressed and uncomfortable. Even when I would soak them, the heels would stay dry and rough. I purchased this cream from Soap and Glory, along with their foot file (both hard to find- at least in the US), and what I thought was irreversible damage to my feet is now soft, silky, and moisturized all day and all night! A small amount of product goes a long way, so I definitely would say this cream is worth it!

Top Rated Soap & Glory Products