September 17, 2014 | 1252 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Soap & Glory - Heel Genius

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Anniekishen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is great. I've been using it ever night before going to bed bed and then wearing cotton socks. No more dry skin or cracked heels. Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by cbirs

This is hands-down the best foot cream out there. It's super moisturizing and makes my chapped and blistery feet look and feel like new. Plus it smells amazing (like a fruity-mint smell? I can't quite place it) and the packaging is so cute.
It's a bit slippery when you apply it, so I find that it's best to apply it at night right before bed. Just slip on some socks and you wake up with fresh-smelling and super soft feet.

The only downside is that it's a liiiiittle on the expensive side at $16 per tube (for me anyway, I'm a drugstore gal), but luckily the tube lasts for a long time since I only have use it a few times per week maximum.

Pro tip: I've found that if I apply the cream on/around my toenails, my nail polish chips off. So keep that in mind if your toenails are painted. But I guess if it can do that to nail polish, think of how great it is sloughing off all that dead rough skin on your feet!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by clockmilk3

I'm a long distance runner, so my feet constantly take a pounding. It got to the point where I assumed the skin would be permanently rough, even though I used a pumice regularly. I was desperate (yet skeptical) to try any product that would help, and am surprised to find that Heel Genius works exactly as advertised. I went on an aggressive regimen, applying it twice a day, as well as using a pumice, and in a week my feet look ten times better and younger. The minty smell is pleasant. I find that a decent pumice stone helps. I like the one from Muji.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

If you have rough, crackly feet youre embarrassed of, this product is a godsend. I am a flip flop maniac, so my feet are always in terrible condition, but using this product everyday in combination of my Mr. Pumice block while showering, my feet are finally nice enough to be presentable to the outside world.

Since Soap & Glory products ARE NOT SOLD IN CANADA, I plan on grabbing this whenever I go down to the states. Nothing else has worked on my feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by hautiehippie420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Since I started wearing heels nearly at least half the week for work, my feet became so stressed and uncomfortable. Even when I would soak them, the heels would stay dry and rough. I purchased this cream from Soap and Glory, along with their foot file (both hard to find- at least in the US), and what I thought was irreversible damage to my feet is now soft, silky, and moisturized all day and all night! A small amount of product goes a long way, so I definitely would say this cream is worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foot cream is the best foot cream I have come across. The formula is really moisturising and you don't actually need that much as a little goes a long way! I have run out unfortunately and keep meaning to pop to Boots and buy another, but haven't got round to it.

I would rub a grape sized blob on my feet in the evenings after my shower and then put my fluffy socks on to let the cream absorb into my feet. My skin was left really soft and smooth the next morning!

Super product and really good for the money too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is amazing for completely transforming your feet overnight. I can not praise this product enough and definitely reccomend it. At first I wasn't too first as I was coating my feet in a thick layer and putting socks on to sleep and my feet didn't change much by the morning, however, I found that when I apply a relatively thin layer instead it gives me amazing results. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Halefire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff really works. I didn't care good care of my feet for a while, and got badly cracked and horrible dry skin buildup. This product really helped soften and smooth my skin, and used regularly along with a foot file it rescued my feet.

The only downside is the scent, which is not particularly pleasant to me. It's not dreadful, just a little off-putting. But the product is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Amy25od

Amazing. Smells amazing. Leaves feet so soft and smooth. I also got free moisture socks with it which add to the experience! Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by samme101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

AMAZING!!

I'm always looking for moisturisers to use on my fee as I suffer with hard/rough skin cos I love heels! I am only 24 so feel I shouldn't have this!

But anyway after staying at my in laws for the weekend, my mum in law offered me to try some of this (we both love S&G and isn't often we dislike products!)

And I'm so glad she did! It's the best ever, takes about two days to see a real difference if you haven't used it before or have a break from using it.

It works best if in the bath when you use a foot file then apply it and let it soak in... Just feels as soft as a pedicure!

And the price is extremely resonable too! :)