Soap & Glory Heel Genius

4.6

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is holy grail status for me. I have really dry feet and it doesn't help I pretty much wear sandals year round (I live in Southern California). This stuff has worked miracles on my feet. It doesn't fix them overnight but with continued usage, I see such a dramatic difference. I used this combined with the Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life and the bottoms do the feet have never looked better. The texture is kind of weird so you have to immediately wash your hands and the scent kind of lingers. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone and I will definitely repurchase.

I am pleasantly surprised with this product. I don't ask for much when it comes to my feet. They are not calloused or excessively dry. They just require some nightly application of moisture, which is what this product delivers. The heel balm comes in a cute, pink squeeze tube. The product itself is a light blue color. The scent is not powerful or overwhelming...it smells minty? I am not sure, but the weird thing about this product is the texture.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This cream isn't heavy duty enough for me. Its quite a lightweight lotion consistency, which sinks in quickly but doesn't seem to moisturise for very long. I really love soap & glory products but this foot cream is just meh. Not bad but nothing great either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pros: keeps feet soft, easy packaging, cheap, sinks in quickly
Cons: pale blue and minty, a bit sticky and slimy, contains SLS. Doesn't feel luxurious.
Good if you're on a budget. I'm really reluctant to give this 4 lippies but it does its job very well. I just don't like the cheap feel of it. I prefer the much deeper moisturisation and softness of L'Occitane shea foot cream. My feet are quite dry.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Makes my feet amazingly soft! Would recommend especially for the price.

Revelation, a product that actually works exactly as it's meant to! Since starting to use this several years ago I've never had to go anywhere near a Ped Egg. It keeps my feets super smooth and not even a trace of dry, cracked heels (a pet hate of mine. You see women wearing possibly quite expensive shoes but with cracked heels.....yeuch) some people seem not too keen on the texture but I like the gel creme. It sinks in quickly and....well, it just works

I'm not a fan of the smell or texture of this product. It's fruity, minty and way too sweet, texture is gooey.

It's an alright foot cream, will use it up but that's about it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have tried a lot of foot creams, and this ranks as the best in my book. It has the consistency of a thick lotion and is bright sky blue. The packaging is cheesy, but I can look past that. The ingredients include fruit acids, glycerin, macadamia oil, and allantoin, and the scent is a sort of floral fresh scent with a hint of mint - not the usual heavy Vicks Vap-O-Rub/ menthol scent that a lot of foot creams have and can fill an entire house. Used nightly, this leaves my feet feeling very silky and soft. I still use a scrub weekly, as well as the occasional pumice/ foot file to keep my feet in tip-top shape, but this keeps them softer than anything else.

Nice and minty, very sticky so best used before bed with bed socks over. Not for everyone but it makes a pleasant change from my usual heavy duty heel cream which is strictly for goats' hooves.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. I've been using it ever night before going to bed bed and then wearing cotton socks. No more dry skin or cracked heels. Fantastic!