Melvita Extra-rich Hand Cream

INCI EU[US]: Aqua [Water], Aloe Barbadensis Extract [Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract]*, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter [Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)]*, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Argania Spinosa Oil [Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil]*, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil [Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil]*, Stearic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Butter [Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter]*, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum [Fragrance], Sclerotium Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Linalool**, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene**, Sodium Benzoate, Geraniol**. *Ingrédients issus de l'Agriculture Biologique / Ingredients proceeding from Organic Farming. **Constituants naturels du concentré aromatique / Natural components of fragrance.

on 12/12/2012 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

great hand cream, smell relaxing, it is great for very dry hands. for those who like it non greasy, this is not it. but those with extreme dry hands, you would love this. great ingredients no parabens. the tube is large and long lasting. i also use it on my legs as well.

on 2/12/2011 10:21:00 AM

This hand cream is best for a night time hand treatment. The cream is very thick and has quite a strong smell, the tube is also very large. I have never used hand cream before I tried this, so really had no comparison, however my hands felt very soft the next day after I had rubbed it in the night before. A very hydrating, softening treatment fir the hands, one tube goes a long way, but not for daytime use as it is quite greasy and takes a while to sink into the skin.

on 12/12/2010 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Moisturizing and rich, the scent isn't too strong. However, it is a bit runny and thin to my taste, not as protective and restorative as Jurlique's Purely Age-Defying Hand Treatment.

on 8/10/2010 12:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This hand cream is incredible. I never cared much for hand cream and used drugstore brands until I was sent this as a sample. This is like a facelift for your hands - mine got super silky soft and stayed like that for days, the skin is very smooth and no wrinkles, I feel like I had a plastic surgery on my hands and they look and feel like baby hands. And all of that during the week when our DW broke and I had to do dishes all the time. HIGHLY recommend. It does not absorb right away, a bit creamy/oily so do it while you are watching TV or before you go to bed. Con - expensive for a handcream but I think this will last forever.

on 2/7/2010 12:18:00 PM

This is the BEST hand cream out there and I was really surprised not to find a review of it here on MUA. I have tried everything from drugstore brands to luxury lines and this lovely organic cream wins them all by a mile. It is super-nourishing without leaving a greasy residue. My hands feel so soft and moisturised. It's slightly pricey but definitely worth it. I used to suffer from chapped fingertips during dry and cold winters but not since I started using this cream. Normally I apply this only twice per day, in the morning and in the night because the tube is too large to carry around. I carry another organic hand cream (weleda pomegranate) with me during the days, just because it comes in a smaller tube but would definately not survive without the melvita. As a bonus this cream is certified organic with great ingredients: aloe, cocoa butter, shea butter and argan oil.

INCI: Aqua [Water], Aloe Barbadensis Extract [Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract]*, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter [Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)]*, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Argania Spinosa Oil [Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil]*, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil [Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil]*, Stearic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Butter [Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter]*, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum [Fragrance], Sclerotium Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Linalool**, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene**, Sodium Benzoate, Geraniol**.