August 28, 2014 | 1660 users online

Mascara - Laura Geller - Sparkle Lash Varnish& Comb

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kayzee1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i was so excited to try this product, however it did not deliver what it claims. there was virtually no blue sparkle visible when i applied it, and it was very goopy. as for the claims that it would make the whites of my eyes look whiter, it did not make any difference. i would not recommend this product to anyone considering it. i also purchased the mascara primer from Laura Geller. it is a bright cobalt blue mascara primer that claims to make your eyes "pop". however, it also did not make any difference to my eyes, or lashes. very disappointed with both products.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Msdoodle68

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So bad! It clumped up my eyelashes so badly, and there was no hint of blue at all, such a bad product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by kmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This seems to add length and volume but is very hard to work with. The plastic comb that is included doesn't seperate enough but if I use my SK metal comb it removes too much of the product from my lashes. I honestly can not detect even a hint of blue or sparkle,even in my rear view mirror in sunlight which usually shows everything. I'll continue trying this useing different lash combs but will not be buying it again.