December 22, 2014 | 1314 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dior - Dior Svelte Reversal Body contouring and firming concentrate

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

A few summers ago i used the plasticity and i actually saw ok results (my cellulite of course was no where near gone but i saw a visible improvement) and so as I am on a healthy kick right now, eating well, excersing again etc i thought i would get plasticity again and work on my cellulite before the summer! well, this product has replaced plasticity and the SA at Dior in Selfridges said this was their best selling product that week and there was only 2 left (i purchsed it the first week it came out in the UK) and she told me how amazing it was and so much better than plasticity, if i liked that one i would LOVE this. Well i dont. I have been using it 4 weeks. Morning and evening and i have seen no difference at all. The product has run out after 4 weeks and a half, i was using it once- twice per day. It runs out very quickly. I also didnt like the strong perfume smell, or the old looking burgandy bottle. Im just not impressed at all. I have a great product by biotherm for the belly and it really WORKS (of course with sit ups and good diet) but belly is a lot firmer and smoother...so i will try their specific cellulite products too. Dior, for me, has good skincare, shoes, watches and sometimes bags...otherwise everything else just not for me.