December 19, 2014 | 891 users online

Bath Treatments - Jurlique - Tranquil Bubble Bath

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Shamisen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this from National Pharmacies with my members card so I got it for only $16 (normally $21)
I figured out after far too long that Lush is actually very expensive on a cost-per-bath basis, and that spending $20 or so on a bottle of beautiful bubble bath is actually much better value!
This stuff smells really lovely. The smell is predominantly lavender but the list of extracts on the label is amusingly long and it does smell more complex than just lavender. Very nice. I had a bath with it the day I got it and my husband was jealous and ran a fresh one right after I did with the same beautiful bubbles. Good for men too! :)
I found it to be non-drying and very bubbly. No more Lush for me I don't think.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by SZQueue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A smallish amount or this nicely fragrances the bath and bubbles up quite well. I mostly get a big burst of fresh, true French lavender from this. I liked the scent so much I put a small squirt on a polyester scrub towel in the shower and was surprised by how moist me skin felt while toweling off. The scent is very strong so I'd probably not use it this way if I had skin sensitive to essential oils (though lavender is supposed not to be a sensitizing E.O.)