December 22, 2014 | 920 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Light Brightening Eye Roll-On

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Suhatyaevans

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its quite lightweight for my taste as an effective concealer, however it really works out as a highlighter for me! I use it under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose and it very subtly conceals while brightening up my features as well. Love it and i definitely would buy it again. Also i love the packaging roll-on design. Makes it so easy for application.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by honeydew13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this product!!! I was really surprised when I first tried it !!
All in one product :D
I have dark circles and this product tightens my under eye skin:

1) making the circles less apparent
2) help hydrating the area
3) stop my concealer from going into my fine lines
4) help my concealer to go on smoothly

what else do I need !!
It dries quickly so I can use it while I'm out
the packaging is great and easy to carry in my purse .

I would definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Paulski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i'm on a quest to find a product that would help reduce my dark undereye circles. This product just covers the dark skin pigmentation. I don't see any other benefit t all.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Ravenn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never had milia before, and lo and behold, I developed a bump on each eyelid a couple of months after using this eye roll-on. So I'm positive this is what caused it, since this was the only thing I changed in my daily facial care regimen. Now I have an appointment with my dermatologist to get the bumps lasered off my eyelids. What a waste of my time and my money! So yes, I would NOT recommend this to anyone. EVER. I will be avoiding all Garnier products like the plague!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by ATfree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like how cool this feels when you roll it on, but too much comes out, so you have to use your fingers to apply it. Good color, but it does crease in the fine lines beneath my eyes and doesn't do a particularly good job of concealing my hereditary, purple undereye circles.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by haniza91

I generally do not have very bad eye bags and circles but if I lack of sleep, its quite obvious. I tried this on for about two weeks. I felt that it did reduce my eye bags a little but not so much on the dark circles. There was a slight improvement but not much at all. I could tell my eye bags reduced because I tried to put it only on one side of my eye for 2 days and I can see a difference between the two. For price wise, I think its acceptable here in Singapore retailing at SGD20. But I went to Bangkok and got it. It was only about SGD8. So I was glad I didn't get in SG.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by sehlygarcia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While refreshing , it did nothing for my circles or wrinkles.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Used this product for about 2months or so but I didn't notice any reduction of my "not-so-dark" circles. But, it when you roll it on the under eye, it's feels 'refreshing'.

However, I'm a little disappointed 'cos it does not show any results for me.

Overall Review:
-Refreshing
-DOES NOT reduce any dark circles
-Will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by sharybee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes, this is my third tube I've bought since I tried it when I first came out. So guess what? Love it. Actually I stopped using it for awhile coz I wanted to try other products. Oh yes, forgot to mention, I have quite bad undereye circles. Obviously the other products I tried were not doing anything to combat those bad boys. Products were basically just eyecreams. Then I decided to try this again and wallah! The dark circles just disappeared. No, no, that's not true, they didn't disappear but it reduced the dark circles tremendously. And on some good days, I don't see the circles at all. So, maybe HG but I've been hearing that the Clinique version of this was really good and will be trying that next. Will keep you posted.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by aamna786

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

great to begin with. as a person who suffers from mild eczema on the eyelids, this roll on was great at not emphasising the dryness and wrinkles.. however the product is not long lasting at all. i found within 2/3 hours it was not the same...really disappointed with it. especially as it was quite expensive for a high street product in my view :(