September 30, 2014 | 1770 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Beigeland

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by DARBSI

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is limited edition and it's my favorite nude lipstick. I am NC35 and can be darker in summer. I love this lip color. I have gotten back ups. Other Mac nudes just don't do anything for me, such as pure zen, hug me, high tea, kinda sexy....I have tried a few and they always make me look washed out and dull. This one doesn't. It has a shimmer which imitates a gloss over it and maybe that is why I love it and it doesn't appear flat and doesn't appear like you are wearing nothing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice frosty beige champagne color. Very pretty, sheer but buildable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by angelcakesters

I really like this color. I think it gives a nude with a slight pink tint a new name. I know a lot of people don't like frost finishes, but I absolutely love this one with a bit of a tinted light pink gloss over it or even a nude tinted gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at CCO for $10. As the name suggests it is a beige color. The texture is a frost and it is definitely frosty. The pigmentation is sheer but buildable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a nc20 and this works well with me. Its a frosty pinky-beige with a silver frost on me. I stays put, isn't drying and makes my lips look fuller.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

Being a "nude lip" junkie, I was all over this coming out and it's one of the few things I acquired from this collection.

I'm surprised to see the negative reviews on this, because upon initial application, this was HG status instantly, and my love for it has grown with every wearing since then. This is a light nude beige with a very soft/subtle pink undertone. For a frost, I don't find this overly frosty at all .. Mine almost feels like a lustre finish with shimmer and applies like a dream. It's just slightly on the sheer side of pigmented (there IS color, just not overpowering color) which makes it even sweeter allowing me to build the opacity that i want. All in all, this is one that I adore and will absolutely acquire a back up for! This is a no-brainer perfect nude that would rock a smokier plum eye, charcoal eye, bronze eye, totally neutral perfection! continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Sheng315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not my favorite. I like nudes, browns and pinks...but the shimmer in this lipstick killed it. Not gonna buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by user1988

This isn't bad, I have ultra fair skin but pigmented lips so this tones down my lips without washing it out. I wouldn't repurchase, not because of the color itself, just because I never repurchase any lipstick period.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Kavitacaviezel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this color. I'm so sorry I purchased it. It swatched so pretty on my hand but on my lips........not so great. Definitely need a gloss with it. I bought it, so I'm going to wear it. I'm NC 20. The lipstick does not have alot of pigmentation, as the others have mentioned and someone said it looks like a Cream Color Base and they are right about that. I wear mine with Steal My Heart gloss over it, and it makes it more wearable. But as someone mentioned, if you're looking for a neutral color, VG5 is much better, also Hug Me, or Marquise'D.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by sunfish211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAC always seems to put out a nice neutral shade every few months. This is a shimmery light beige w/ a wee bit of a pink undertone to it. I really do love this shade. Shades that are similar/in the same family include High Tea & Politely Pink (which are permanent). It's definitely a great everyday shade for me but I wouldn't need a backup since there are a lot of dupes out there. (For reference, I'm an NC25/C3)