Jilbere de Paris Root Iron

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have relaxed hair and this is my best friend in between relaxers. I could get to my roots with my flat iron easily but my edges and the back of my neck were another issue. I have a hot comb but never use it because I'm scared of burning myself lol. This does not burn and does an excellent job at straightening the parts of my hair a flat iron cannot. New best friend and allows me to stretch the time between my relaxers which = healthier hair.

on 2/5/2010 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This iron is at sally beauty. It is made for getting your roots so when you flat iron your hair your roots are not poofy. I have natural african american hair, it this thing gets so close to your scalp it is crazy. Because the ceramic heating iron is enclosed in two combs you do not burn you head. I love it. It makes my hair look like I came form the salon, or like I have a relaxer. If you are looking for something that makes your hair look great then this is it. It works, and it is the cheapest of all the root irons that I have seen. It only does the roots, not the whole head.

It gets closer then a flat iron does