August 30, 2014 | 1148 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Cassiekye

IN LOVE! This mascara is amazing, even better then my expensive ones, it's goes on so easy and makes my lashes noticeable without being to dramatic, for anyone looking for a new mascara you must give it a try.....AMAZING!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:05:00 AM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Quite a disappointing mascara, from first application it did a mediocre job and separated my lashes (not very well though, slight clumps), was quite black, but looked very unnatural and sticky. I bought this because of the price and good reviews, even though I was perfectly happy with my maybelline rocket and falsies, so at least it was cheap so it wasn't a huge let down. Even blinking made my lashes stick to my bottom lashes and that obviously doesn't look so great...

I do give props to the deep black shade though, because compared to the falsies it did give my eye slightly more definition.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great. The skinny wand gets every lash. It doesn't smudge or flake. Awesome price and good packaging. It is a very dark mascara which is awesome. I will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by jana91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

after buying my needed supplies from kmart there was no chance i could walk past the makeup section without looking.
i noticed that kmart sold e.l.f. i saw their products on beauty joint and thought i might as well buy it there and now. i looked up the reviews before buying it and most of them were positive.

i have already ordered a few more from beautyjoint.com (about $4AUD, kmart about $8AUD) because i was so impressed with this mascara. i have an endless amount of mascaras opened because it is so hard to find the perfect one. i tend to find my right lashes are never equal to the left ones because for some reason they sit different but this mascara fixed that.

it does take about 2 coats, sometimes 3 but i don't find it to get clumpy like the jordana one and it made my lashes super long and full which is what i try to get with falsies.
im glad I'm giving "non popular brands" a go because some are really impressive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

OM freckin' G!! For a product that costs only $4.50 Canadian I am IN LOVE!! It's not thickening, but it is very black, lengthening & feels even some-what luxurious!! Very light on the lids & nourishing indeed!! The wand is great. Grabs every lash, brings them out, lengthens them & provides a beautiful natural look. Also, I love that even tho it's cheap, the packaging is just sleek & simple. Thank you TARGET Canada for finally selling E.L.F. products...For yrs I would just some-times stumble accross a product here & there @ a random dollar store & it was never consistent. My boy-friend even noticed my lashes & loves the "au naturael" look, so likes that it's not clumpy. It's great on it's own or as a layering mascara. WILL def re-purchase. Altho, I want to now try ALL of their mascaras eventually (haha!!)...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Bryana023

I was surprised by the quality of this mascara. I'm not a mascara fiend, so I just got a cheap tube of something to satisfy my makeup craving. I chose the Mineral Infused mascara because it reminded me of Physician's Formula at a fraction of the price (I got it at Wal-Mart for $3). The night I got it I applied a few swipes to see how well it would wash off. It dried quickly and crumbled when I removed it with jojoba oil, but washed off without smears or residue with my regular facial cleanser.

The following morning I applied again to see how it would wear all day. It has been awesome! I have oily skin, so eyelier and eyeshadow typically wear off after only a couple hours. This stuff hasn't moved! There are no flakes around my eyes, no smudges or raccoon marks, and no clumping. The durability has been better than my Maybelline Great Lash or Physician's Formula Jumbo Lash trials.

I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars because the packaging could be better, along with the potency of the formula. The wand is narrow with short plastic bristles, so don't expect much "grip" on your lashes, or volume. The stem connecting the head to the twist-cap also feels flimsy, making it difficult to "swirl" it around the bottom of the bottle (to avoid the pumping motion that actualy puts air in the tube and dries out the product). Finally, the product itself isn't very luxurious. It's kind of dry, and is better at coating the lashes than defining/volumizing them. I had to use two or three layers to get the desired effect.

This mascara is great for those wanting just a little "oomph" at a low price. I didn't want too much volumizing or defining power, so this is great for me. The lasting power alone, without it being modified "waterproof" or anything, would make me purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by stjustice

This a pretty good mascara. It gives you more natural looking lashes. You probably shouldn't buy this if you want a lot of volume and length. This doesn't layer well after three coats it starts clumping. This is pretty good for an every day look.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Naeiii

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent everyday mascara at a very good price.
It provides natural looking length, darkening and definition. If you are looking for dramatic volume and blackness, this will NOT do.

The wand is decent sized -thick but not unwieldly on smaller eyes- and very flexible. The end is tapered for corner application.

The formula is buildable and slightly waxy. It reminds me of cake mascaras that came in pots and were applied with lash brushes. So wait for it to set before touching or lashes will stick in the direction you pushed them.

NOT super long wearing but VERY easy to remove.
If you are looking for an everyday, non-glamourous mascara, you can't beat the baragin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, hello there wonderful. I'm glad I found you!
For $3, you really can't beat this little gem. Plain and boring matte black packaging belies the awesomeness of this wonderful little wand and better than decent formula. Rigid plastic bristles combined with a narrow neck ensure the perfect amount for each application - no clumping, no excess, no smearing, just clearly defined, natural looking fluttery lashes. And it holds a curl OK, which is a definite A+ in my book.
So this won't give you dramatic black, false lash effects. It's not terribly volumizing and isn't the blackest black ever but it lengthens and defines beautifully and lasts all day on me without flaking or smudging. It's great for everyday, dried quickly and is insanely cheap.
You don't have to spend ages getting excess mascara off the brush or combing through your lashes after applying to get rid of clumps - it's pretty much swipe and go, which I love.
Will definitely be buying this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Bryony

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In my search for a less toxic mascara, I gave this a shot. The price is awesome, but that's about it. It took 6 coats to build any visible length or volume (which wasn't a whole lot), was crunchy looking, and smudged a lot by midday.