October 2, 2014 | 1318 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Possum44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara! I didn't think I would but it's a real gem! It's not super wet or super dry, it's in between and it's not the most amazing mascara ever but it gives a good amount of length and volume. I like best that it does not flake or smudge at all! I use it on my bottom lashes too and I have used it in very hot weather, exercised, napped and no smudging or flakes and lasts all day. I can use it in conjunction with other mascaras or alone and it doesnt get clumpy. Also, it doesnt irritate my very sensitive eyes. I'm hooked on this one and will repurchase, and it's awesome that it is $3, what a steal!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by vaivut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a decent mascara for the price, but I would not repurchase, because it only comes in black (I prefer dark brown mascaras), is quite difficult to wash off, and does not provide much volume. But the worst thing is that as the day goes it tends to leave black marks on my eyelids, so I constantly worry that I have panda eyes when wearing this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by aberg1991

I picked this up on a whim, because I basically only hear good things about E.L.F. products, which is so surprising due to the prices on the products. The first day I tried this I noticed how easy it went on. The bristles are short, reminding me of the LashBlast line, so don't expect ANY volume, cause you won't get any. If you need just a general, easy-going not much going on today kind of mascara, this one does beautifully. It doesn't deliver dramatic results, but it does a pretty decent job at defining each eye lash and giving just a tad of length. For the price you can't beat this. I would suggest this for anyone on a tight budged but trying to still stay glamourous. This is a good everyday mascara! Just don't expect it to give you any results that are dramatic, it's just a good solid mascara. I usually look for a little more oomph in my mascaras so I don't think I will be repurchasing, but I would recommend it for anyone to at least try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Cassiekye

IN LOVE! This mascara is amazing, even better then my expensive ones, it's goes on so easy and makes my lashes noticeable without being to dramatic, for anyone looking for a new mascara you must give it a try.....AMAZING!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:05:00 AM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Quite a disappointing mascara, from first application it did a mediocre job and separated my lashes (not very well though, slight clumps), was quite black, but looked very unnatural and sticky. I bought this because of the price and good reviews, even though I was perfectly happy with my maybelline rocket and falsies, so at least it was cheap so it wasn't a huge let down. Even blinking made my lashes stick to my bottom lashes and that obviously doesn't look so great...

I do give props to the deep black shade though, because compared to the falsies it did give my eye slightly more definition.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great. The skinny wand gets every lash. It doesn't smudge or flake. Awesome price and good packaging. It is a very dark mascara which is awesome. I will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by jana91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

after buying my needed supplies from kmart there was no chance i could walk past the makeup section without looking.
i noticed that kmart sold e.l.f. i saw their products on beauty joint and thought i might as well buy it there and now. i looked up the reviews before buying it and most of them were positive.

i have already ordered a few more from beautyjoint.com (about $4AUD, kmart about $8AUD) because i was so impressed with this mascara. i have an endless amount of mascaras opened because it is so hard to find the perfect one. i tend to find my right lashes are never equal to the left ones because for some reason they sit different but this mascara fixed that.

it does take about 2 coats, sometimes 3 but i don't find it to get clumpy like the jordana one and it made my lashes super long and full which is what i try to get with falsies.
im glad I'm giving "non popular brands" a go because some are really impressive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

OM freckin' G!! For a product that costs only $4.50 Canadian I am IN LOVE!! It's not thickening, but it is very black, lengthening & feels even some-what luxurious!! Very light on the lids & nourishing indeed!! The wand is great. Grabs every lash, brings them out, lengthens them & provides a beautiful natural look. Also, I love that even tho it's cheap, the packaging is just sleek & simple. Thank you TARGET Canada for finally selling E.L.F. products...For yrs I would just some-times stumble accross a product here & there @ a random dollar store & it was never consistent. My boy-friend even noticed my lashes & loves the "au naturael" look, so likes that it's not clumpy. It's great on it's own or as a layering mascara. WILL def re-purchase. Altho, I want to now try ALL of their mascaras eventually (haha!!)...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Bryana023

I was surprised by the quality of this mascara. I'm not a mascara fiend, so I just got a cheap tube of something to satisfy my makeup craving. I chose the Mineral Infused mascara because it reminded me of Physician's Formula at a fraction of the price (I got it at Wal-Mart for $3). The night I got it I applied a few swipes to see how well it would wash off. It dried quickly and crumbled when I removed it with jojoba oil, but washed off without smears or residue with my regular facial cleanser.

The following morning I applied again to see how it would wear all day. It has been awesome! I have oily skin, so eyelier and eyeshadow typically wear off after only a couple hours. This stuff hasn't moved! There are no flakes around my eyes, no smudges or raccoon marks, and no clumping. The durability has been better than my Maybelline Great Lash or Physician's Formula Jumbo Lash trials.

I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars because the packaging could be better, along with the potency of the formula. The wand is narrow with short plastic bristles, so don't expect much "grip" on your lashes, or volume. The stem connecting the head to the twist-cap also feels flimsy, making it difficult to "swirl" it around the bottom of the bottle (to avoid the pumping motion that actualy puts air in the tube and dries out the product). Finally, the product itself isn't very luxurious. It's kind of dry, and is better at coating the lashes than defining/volumizing them. I had to use two or three layers to get the desired effect.

This mascara is great for those wanting just a little "oomph" at a low price. I didn't want too much volumizing or defining power, so this is great for me. The lasting power alone, without it being modified "waterproof" or anything, would make me purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by stjustice

This a pretty good mascara. It gives you more natural looking lashes. You probably shouldn't buy this if you want a lot of volume and length. This doesn't layer well after three coats it starts clumping. This is pretty good for an every day look.