November 23, 2014 | 1979 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by northernlights111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite inexpensive mascara. Jordana one that most women love was horrible on me, dry spidery clumpy lashes and hard to remove, but price was great, and I wanted a HG in that same price range, and found everything I wanted in this ELF one. I got it at TJ Maxx for even less than it's normally sold and keep seeing it there. Even though I never use black mascaras and liners, too harsh, and this I only found in black, it's not harsh at all on me, and goes fine with my dark brown liner.

It's neither too wet or dry, not heavy, doesn't kill the curl and holds it well, doesn't flake and smudge, not clumpy, defines lashes well, and is even somewhat glossy on me. I don't usually like natural looking mascaras, I tried Maybelline Full and Soft before, it gave a natural look but was too natural on me, I need something more. I wouldn't call ELF either volumizing or lenghtening, yet it still gives me enough of both not too look boring and like 'not enough' and makes me want more. Two coats are enough for me. Like the wand too. Will absolutely keep repurchasing, very easy to use mascara that does exactly want I want.

My other very favorite mascara has been Lancome Definicils for many years, during which I tried many others but haven't found anything I liked as much, and I wouldn't compare them, Lancome is definitely more oomphy on me, but I'd only use it for special occasions because of the price, and ELF is perfect for every day, and would even be good for special occasions too. I do find them comparable when it comes to ease of application, wear and removal (ELF is a dream to remove, wears so well, yet taking it off is a breeze (I use various carrier oils for make up removal).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by clairedelalune

This is a great, inexpensive product for a girl on the go. I have really small and thin lashes and I only have to swipe once to get the volume and length I need. It doesn't irritate my eyes and the brush is great. I love most elf products, but this is a staple for your makeup bag on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara for when you are in a rush. Cheap and handy. My only issue is that they don't give you what I think is enough product in the tube. Yes, I know it's only $3, but still... That said, I loved the length and subtle volume I was left with after brushing it through my lashes. Impressive for such a cheap drugstore item.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by mkeddie

Love it!!! One coat and I'm good to go. Love the price. I have pretty good eyelash length already so I'm not super picky about mascara but this one really goes on well. No flaking. On my second tube, will be purchasing!!!
Also forgot to mention. Using the Elf Studio Mascara primer makes the mascara way better!!! I didn't use the primer today and I noticed a big difference!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Possum44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara! I didn't think I would but it's a real gem! It's not super wet or super dry, it's in between and it's not the most amazing mascara ever but it gives a good amount of length and volume. I like best that it does not flake or smudge at all! I use it on my bottom lashes too and I have used it in very hot weather, exercised, napped and no smudging or flakes and lasts all day. I can use it in conjunction with other mascaras or alone and it doesnt get clumpy. Also, it doesnt irritate my very sensitive eyes. I'm hooked on this one and will repurchase, and it's awesome that it is $3, what a steal!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by vaivut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a decent mascara for the price, but I would not repurchase, because it only comes in black (I prefer dark brown mascaras), is quite difficult to wash off, and does not provide much volume. But the worst thing is that as the day goes it tends to leave black marks on my eyelids, so I constantly worry that I have panda eyes when wearing this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by aberg1991

I picked this up on a whim, because I basically only hear good things about E.L.F. products, which is so surprising due to the prices on the products. The first day I tried this I noticed how easy it went on. The bristles are short, reminding me of the LashBlast line, so don't expect ANY volume, cause you won't get any. If you need just a general, easy-going not much going on today kind of mascara, this one does beautifully. It doesn't deliver dramatic results, but it does a pretty decent job at defining each eye lash and giving just a tad of length. For the price you can't beat this. I would suggest this for anyone on a tight budged but trying to still stay glamourous. This is a good everyday mascara! Just don't expect it to give you any results that are dramatic, it's just a good solid mascara. I usually look for a little more oomph in my mascaras so I don't think I will be repurchasing, but I would recommend it for anyone to at least try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Cassiekye

IN LOVE! This mascara is amazing, even better then my expensive ones, it's goes on so easy and makes my lashes noticeable without being to dramatic, for anyone looking for a new mascara you must give it a try.....AMAZING!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:05:00 AM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Quite a disappointing mascara, from first application it did a mediocre job and separated my lashes (not very well though, slight clumps), was quite black, but looked very unnatural and sticky. I bought this because of the price and good reviews, even though I was perfectly happy with my maybelline rocket and falsies, so at least it was cheap so it wasn't a huge let down. Even blinking made my lashes stick to my bottom lashes and that obviously doesn't look so great...

I do give props to the deep black shade though, because compared to the falsies it did give my eye slightly more definition.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great. The skinny wand gets every lash. It doesn't smudge or flake. Awesome price and good packaging. It is a very dark mascara which is awesome. I will buy again