THE perfect bright orange polish. Has some red in it but pulls more to the orange side. This colour is great for summer, looks amazing especially in sunlight, it looks even brighter!
This colour is just marvelous! it is my favourite OPI polish. IT does not chip, lasts a long time, looks wonderful! perfect
Beautiful bright, opaque orange - with a hint of red - perfect for summer! I think this would look fabulous on all skintones.
This is a GREAT summer shade! A deep reddish-orange with goldish/orange-ish shimmer. Great formula - not streaky and has nice, opaque coverage with 2 coats.
Ah yes! I've searched forever for the perfect orange/red polish and this is just perfect! It's not too orangy or too red.
I only use OPI polishes because they are simply the best allover and this one was no exception. Love the wide brush, does not chip, minimal tip wear after a week, great formula that is easy to apply, needs only two thin coats to look even and opaque. Just perfect!
The perfect colour for summer! This my number one nail polish for summer, I'm a huge Opi fan and have a ton of their nail polishes! I got so many compliments on my nails from friends and family and I lended it to them for a while and they purchased the same colour and I finally got it back... Half empty :/ but that was fine. Great colour, stays on long no clumps as usual awesome product!
This colour is so juicy, perfect for Summer. It's a really rich orange with just the slightest hint of a red undertone. Has a fairly even application and you can get away with 2 coats, although I'd recommend 3. Beware though: REMEMBER TO PUT ON YOUR PROTECTIVE BASE COAT! For some reason I forgot to do a base coat (I was clearly delirious) and 2 days later my nails were stained bright orange. Not a good look, unless you're a carrot...
An orange creme nail polish with a hint of red and with great application. This is exactly the "between red and orange" color I´ve always imagined. One of the most important nail polishes in my stash. I like it especially for Spring.
i love this juicy, bright orange polish for summer. i know it's a year old but i found it at my jc penney salon the other day. i was in to get the OPI Nail Envy & they were having a buy one get one half off & this summery shade leapt off the shelf to me. i'm an nw20 normally but i have a bit of a tan going, so this polish is MY polish for summer. it's a little bit retro, very old Revlon looking color.
1. i love the newer wide, flat brush. some people don't like them, but i can't imagine why. you get great coverage with fewer strokes. maybe it has to do with nailbed size. mine are medium size & the wider brush works well for me.
2. the coverage is fantastic for an orange. it seems that when you're faced with an orange paint of any type, it's more watery & takes many coats to be opaque. same is true of nail polishes, but this one is opaque and good to go in one coat if you are careful. it's very shiny, as well.
3. the color is hot, hot, hot. this looks amazing with a tan, and makes my skin seem to glow. i wasn't much of a bright color nailpolish fan before, but maybe my tastes are changing. i really love this bright, happy color. it's perfect for vacation, or the beach. it's not obnoxious in a neon way, tho. it's pretty sophisticated, and like i said, has a sort of retro feel.
4. the formula is not too thick and once it dries, which is very fast, it adheres to the nail beautifully. it doesn't just sit on top in a glob & then peel. it's got a beautiful finish & wears extremely well. anyone would be pleased with this formula. it's very fuss-free.
5. it costs $8.50 at the jcp salon, but i got it for half that because of their sale. (altho the Nail Envy was almost $17!)
6. i have only one other OPI nail polish, but i will be popping into my local sephora to check out more from the brand because i love the formula of this shade so much. the jcp selection is sort of minimal, but my sephora has a bigger line, with more varied colors.
7. i definitely recommend this easy to use & wear polish!
I'm always a little iffy about picking up OPI nail polish, because of the steep price, but this one was so worth it! Firstly, OPI nail polishes are great because of the brush and the formula, but this color is so vivid and fun. Honestly, you need one coat to get a super opaque color. If bright neon colors aren't your thing than I'd skip it, but girls who love a bold nail need to pick this color up!