April 20, 2014 | 887 users online

Bronzers - Smashbox - Bronze Lights - Suntan Matte

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by alexandrascar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only con I would give this is the packaging. I don't like the screw-on lid. It is a hassle but I'll just have to deal with it because the pros outweight the cons. I love the color because I can use it to warm up my skin when I feel like I'm looking a little pale and because it's matte, I can use it to contour without looking like an oompa-loompa. It's so pigmented and will last you a long time. I've had mine for two years (I use it at least 5 days a week) and I think it can last me at least 4-6 months more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Kb777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While I am not proud of this, I admit that I bought this because I read it is what Kim Kardashian uses (her makeup is always amazing in my opinion). It seems to last and the color is warm without being too orangey. I agree with another reviewer who commented on the cheap packaging. I dropped the bronzer once and the lid cracked making it hard to screw back on. Considering that it's not a cheap product, they should really improve the quality of the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkbluemomtwo

love! never leave the house without it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

I got this after watching Kim K and her MUA, Mario on youtube. I followed his technique. I apply the bronzer on the hollows of the cheeks and then apply a pink blusher at the apples of my cheek. I also contour on jawline. It looks so natural and not orangey. The color goes on sheer and you can build up color for intensity. I use this for work/dancing. It lasts. But Im not impressed with the plastic packaging for something THAT pricey. It looks cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Suntan Matte. It's a really nice matte bronzer that doesn't look flat on my NC25 yellow undertones. Just a word of reassurance to those concerned about cosmetics which claim to be matte, but which actually aren't. I avoid anything shimmery or glittery like the plague and when I first applied this on my hand in-store, I was worried as I could see minute specks of shimmer. However, once applied, the shimmer can't be detected at all, in both indoor and outdoor light or at any angle, so it truly is matte on the skin. Even for matte bronzers, I suppose the benefit of having the tiniest of tiny specks of shimmer is that it stops skin from appearing completely flat and one-dimensional (as I find is the case with Benefit's Hoola).

I also like the fact that this provides a subtle application and is very buildable as I find that it is very easy to overdo it with many bronzers (even though I use a MAC 187 and apply quite lightly). The packaging could be improved as it currently looks a bit cheap, and considering that it doesn't have much staying power, a mirror would be nice for touch ups.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

I really like this bronzer! It's not as dark as some of my other bronzers, but it's so pigmented and a little goes a long way. The color is pretty natural, it's a matte brown shade that blends so easily into the skin. I use it to contour and to add just a touch of color all over my face. It's somewhat expensive for a bronzer, but I'm sure it'll last forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by rodri433

A really beautiful colored bronzer. It applies well and evenly. Definitely will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Claudia22

Love it, it gives you a very subtle natural tan, nothing orange or so strong that I look with a fake tanning. I use it a lot for conturing and it blends easily on my skin living a nice defined line. Very good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Nawaaari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SunTan is a matte bronze powder, i love this for contouring the color is not too dark and it's build-able so you don't have to worry about that !
i can use this like a light bronze look all over my face or for contouring and build it up a little bit :)

it's a really good bronzer that's all i can say :*

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie41689

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this after reading that the Kardashian sisters swear by it. However, it didn't do anything special for me as it didnt really show up bronzy on my skin. I use it if I want a matte finish to my skin. Nothing special, probably why the lady at Sephora kept persuaing me to buy Laguna.