August 23, 2014 | 1057 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Positively Ageless Daily Cleansing Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Martigras

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love these. I first use make up removal pads on the face, then follow-up with one of these, loving to see how dirty my face still is.

Afterward use, my face feels so soft and not dry at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I moved to Oregon from southern California a couple years ago for school and the change in climate wreaked HAVOC on my skin (to say the least). When I wasn't breaking out, my skin was so dry that I started getting red, flaky patches on my face. I even started getting red splotches under my skin on my face. I'd never really used cleansers before with any kind of regularity because I always had great skin and rarely broke out. The first few I tried would burn or dry my skin out even more. Then I tried these and I LOVE them. Here's why:
- My face feels clean, but not dried out, which is especially important in winter
- It's gentle (no burning feeling when I use it)
- I can use them quickly and the pads are less mess to deal with than the scrubs and cleansers.
- It doesn't leave my face smelling like foot cream (I'm looking at you, Neutrogena products!)
- Using these AND a good moisturizer have improved my skin SO MUCH. It feels better and the redness is almost completely gone.
- They're not expensive

I definitely recommend them!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by jstrazishar

I like these because they're convenient when I'm super tired at night and just want to get to bed. I NEVER go to bed without washing my face first, especially since I wear makeup almost every day. It's convenient to just take one of these scrubby pads and wash my face over the sink easily and quickly. I gave 4 lippies because I don't think they really do anything amazing for my skin, but they do clean quite well. Also, although I'm not really ever bothered my smells, some might think it's gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by shellieseas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are very convenient and clean well. I would buy these again. They are great for travel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tend to switch around cleansers, but if I had to limit myself to one, it would probably be the Aveeno pads, because they remove all makeup and sunscreen (except some ridiculously waterproof sunscreens out there-- Dermalogica Pure Light, I'm looking at you), don't strip my skin dry, and have an exfoliating surface (one side is smooth, the other has tiny raised dots for exfoliating). The scent is the same as all the Positively Ageless products: kind of gross, fake "green" scent, but I can deal with that in a cleanser that washes right off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was on sale dirt cheap at Ulta, and I bought two containers. When they arrived, I was quite disappointed and I love Aveeno skin care products. I have been using these in the shower, and they are nothing special. They smell funny, and the pads are too large, which is a complete waste of money. I cannot afford to throw them away, so I will continue to use them until both containers are gone. I will not repurchase this product...

UPDATE: It's been a year since I wrote the intial review and I have only gone through one container. I keep looking at the other container in my storage closet and wishing I had never purchased these. They are useless...