July 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Bath Treatments - Neutrogena - Reivtalizing Grapefruit Rainbath

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love neutrogena rainbath! I honestly think I'm obsessed with this shower gel. The formula rinses very clean and doesn't leave any residue. My skin feels soft and moisturized. The scent is perfect for summer it's very light with a hint of citrus. This is much more subtle than I thought it would be. I thought this would smell like the other Neutrogena grapefruit products, but the scent is so much lighter. I love all the neutrogena rainbath formulas I have tried. So far the original is my favorite. But this one is close second...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The title of this product says it all.
I felt much more awake and energized after showering and my skin looked brighter. It also (like the other rainbaths) left my skin smooth and soft. Overall, my skin was very healthy.
It's also great to use for a bubble bath. Very calming and my skin still felt and looked great after. It bubbles up AMAZINGLY and the scent is very pleasing.

I could gush about this soap forever. There's honestly nothing negative about it.
It cleanses, leaves skin in a much better condition than before, the scent is balanced, is very versatile and just makes you feel BETTER after using it.

I'm sure it lasts a good while but I was so obsessed with it, especially as a bubble bath, I went through it in a matter of a few short weeks. You cannot get enough of it, it's so addicting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by irishdancerak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells great! Very light and clean. Lathers well doesn't dry my skin and is great for shaving. I bought the 40 oz bottle from Sams Club and will be repurchasing when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by sugaryumyum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

smells AMAZING. light, refreshing, nourishing! i love this more than their other body wash..that one smells musky and too perfumed for me. this one smells of grapefruit obviously with a tea-like smell for me. you cant smell it on your skin afterwards but thats the way i like it so it wont counteract with your perfume/lotion.

it lathers well and moisturizes well. i mix this with a h20 almond soap bar and it makes a heavenly lather for me. also i like the packaging, a big pump bottle that is easy to use! i got this at costco and i will keep rebuying this until it stops selling at costco :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This Rainbath is a new formulation from Neutrogena. I was looking for a replacement to the 3-in-1's by philosophy for several reasons and I decided on this product to alternate with my Savon de Marseilles when I bathe (several times a week). I was having a fatiguing day and figured I'd try this new purchase. To my surprise, this stuff really did revitalize me!

It contains the dreaded sodium laureth sulfate but this liquid soap did not dry my skin (also did not leave a film in the tub). Normally, I can use Neutrogena in the small pump bottle for my face, but the Rainbath tended to dry my skin each time I used it for a shower, so a few years ago I started using the 3-in-1's. I am very pleased with this product and will re-purchase. It's not cheap, $7.99 for 8.5 oz. so it's about a dollar an ounce. But it's one of those products where a little goes a long way, so it then becomes a fairly good value. I'll definitely repurchase this new find. It's become a new special treat for bathtime.