July 25, 2014 | 1960 users online

Lip Gloss - LORAC - Mocktail-Peach Passion

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by spiritedastray

I don't usually wear lipgloss at all, but this was recommended to me before a special event and I wore it over some neutral lipstick. It is a pretty color and smells divine (Confession: I was tempted to just lick it all right off) but it had pretty much all the other problems that prevent me from wearing gloss on a day-to-day basis. It's sticky, and my long hair is always getting stuck in it. Pretty color and probably very nice for people who like to wear lipgloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2011 More reviews by soylocita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love most Lorac products, but not this gloss. The packaging is great, the smell and taste - fantastic! Color is more of a light brown, rather than peach. My main problem - it's too sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by PinupWings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty fond of this gloss, although generally (like the reviewer below me) I don't wear gloss at all. This was recommended to me by a consultant in ULTA and I've been going back for it ever since.
It smells and tastes absolutely delicious!! I have to resist the urge to just eat the tube, it literally smells that amazing. One of the best things about this gloss is that it's so pleasant to wear because of the smell. It lifts my spirits (but it does make me hungry).
The gloss itself goes on very smoothly and lasts a long time, lasting even longer if used with liner or primer. Usually I apply Urban Decay Lip Primer and then this, and it lasts forever and looks great. The name is a little misleading because the color isn't really peach, it's more of a light brown. Not overbearing on pale skin, and my lips feel nice and smooth after removal. I also really like the tube.
I'm deducting a lippy because it IS very sticky, which is one of the reasons I don't wear gloss in the first place.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

I'm not big on lip gloss but I'm madly in love with this one. I got it as a part of the New Year's Neutrals set. I can't even begin to describe how sinfully delicious it smells. It's like a pineapple peach mango cocktail- if I'm guessing the scents correctly. Normally, I'm turned off by most lip gloss scents, but this is one I can't wait to get on my lips. It smells so good that I end up licking some off my lips (alas, it isn't flavored). It's also the perfect peachy- slightly brown color (a little on the cooler side) with very subtle sexy shimmer. It's not overly opaque- nor does the color settle into lip lines- just the most beautiful your peach-lips-but-better. Last of all, I'm in love with the applicator (I hate using doe footed wands that take dead skin cells back into the tube)- similar to click dispensing lip brush pens where the lip gloss only travels one way, this comes in that style, only instead of twisting to click dispense, you squeeze.
Normally, this lip gloss goes for $18 but I bought it as a part of the $20 set. I will definitely rebuy once I run out.