September 18, 2014 | 1603 users online

Liquid - Clarins - Everlasting Foundation SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Tiger12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry older skin, this covers brilliantly and does not cake and does not emphasise the lines under my eyes. It lasts for ages and as it's in a glass pump bottle, when you can't pump out anymore, I just twist off the lid and use a cotton bud to get loads out still an extra 3 weeks worth of foundation! Very good

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by xXsharlyXx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Was not impressed with is at all, it's definitely not everlasting, after only one hour my skin was an oily mess 😳 although it did apply nicely and smelt very pleasant and had good rage of shades but that is all. Very expensive considering it does not live up to it's name, ever lasting my eye. Maybe this would suit dry skin to combination better. I'm oily so It didn't work well at all for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Alicia411

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

awesome product, here's why:
-awesome coverage
-matte, without the flatness, looks natural
-comes with a pump
-smells so good, fresh, like cucumbers/melons
-only need a bit to cover face
-easy to find
-compliments on my skin/complexion EVERY time I wear this
-SPF 15
-Can sample the product before you buy (any Clarins counter)

only con is the price really.. around $40 Canadian at SDM.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by clasp

i love this foundation but it they don't have it in my colour anymore! it never gives me breakouts and it keeps me looking fresh all the time

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this foundation! It lasts ages on my skin but I have dry skin. My skin is very reactive and my skin has never broke out to this. Very good coverage and lovely fresh smell. I have redness across my cheeks and this covers completely without being cakey. Ask for a sample at clarins!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by mozollalla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have stopped using this product because every time i tried to use it, it broke me out. People with acne prone skin, i would suggest you to think twice before getting it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

This foundation has medium coverage. The sent smells like fresh cucumbers, I enjoy the scent, I would say it last 5-8 hours even with primer and a powder. The finish is satin and matte mix but still with a glow, the finish is hard to describe. The color I sampled oxidized and made my face look dirty. I don't think this foundation was amazing. The finish was not flawless, I am not wowed. Maybe I'll try a different shade and hope it doesn't oxidized, but as of now $39 is not worth it for me. Also I noticed a major flash back when I wore this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Kijara77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Producer claims this foundation provides “15h of coverage and leaves a light, invisible veil” on the skin. While it is fairly long lasting, 15h claim is a total exaggeration. I have combination skin with an oily t zone and on me, it lasts maximum of 5-6h even with the powder.
The claim that it is “light and invisible” is completely untrue. This is more of a medium than a high coverage foundation, that is very, very difficult to sheer out and generally, it resists all attempts to make it look natural. It dries to a matte, powdery finish quickly, so you have to blend it really fast. It clings to dry patches, but if I use a moisturizer or a primer underneath, my face becomes visibly oily after only 2h.
Packaging is nice and practical and the scent is flowery, but discreet.
Shade selection is ok, but mine is more yellow than I would expect for a supposedly neutral shade (it also oxidizes a little).
Overall, for the price, I was quite disappointed and will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

The clarins everlasting foundation has nice shade ranges. Coverage is acceptable and mildly long lasting when set with a dab of loose powder. I love the scent of this foundation and the fact that it contains Acacia in the ingredient listing. I was considering this a repurchase foundation up until i came to discover how it horribly OXIDIZES.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by susieglass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, at last! A foundation that does what it says it will. This goes on beautifully, has medium-full buildable coverage, lasts all day, does a good job of keeping oil at bay (I still need to blot, but it's utterly manageable), and shade 108 Sand is yellow-based and super-natural*.

I can't speak highly enough of this foundation. It's expensive, and I use one pump for a first layer, and then touch up blemishes with a second pump. I might get through it quickly, but I won't hesitate to repurchase. Years of trying to convince myself that chemist brands for a tenner can be every bit as a good as pricey cosmetics has been well and truly kicked into touch with this. I love it, and it makes my skin look healthy and clear.

*This has made me realise that getting the right shade of foundation is half the battle. I've got Bourjois and Max Factor foundations on the go that aren't too bad, but the shades are just a bit ashy and flat.