July 28, 2014 | 1730 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Alicia411

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

awesome product, here's why:
-awesome coverage
-matte, without the flatness, looks natural
-comes with a pump
-smells so good, fresh, like cucumbers/melons
-only need a bit to cover face
-easy to find
-compliments on my skin/complexion EVERY time I wear this
-SPF 15
-Can sample the product before you buy (any Clarins counter)

only con is the price really.. around $40 Canadian at SDM.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by clasp

i love this foundation but it they don't have it in my colour anymore! it never gives me breakouts and it keeps me looking fresh all the time

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this foundation! It lasts ages on my skin but I have dry skin. My skin is very reactive and my skin has never broke out to this. Very good coverage and lovely fresh smell. I have redness across my cheeks and this covers completely without being cakey. Ask for a sample at clarins!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by mozollalla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have stopped using this product because every time i tried to use it, it broke me out. People with acne prone skin, i would suggest you to think twice before getting it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

This foundation has medium coverage. The sent smells like fresh cucumbers, I enjoy the scent, I would say it last 5-8 hours even with primer and a powder. The finish is satin and matte mix but still with a glow, the finish is hard to describe. The color I sampled oxidized and made my face look dirty. I don't think this foundation was amazing. The finish was not flawless, I am not wowed. Maybe I'll try a different shade and hope it doesn't oxidized, but as of now $39 is not worth it for me. Also I noticed a major flash back when I wore this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Kijara77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Producer claims this foundation provides “15h of coverage and leaves a light, invisible veil” on the skin. While it is fairly long lasting, 15h claim is a total exaggeration. I have combination skin with an oily t zone and on me, it lasts maximum of 5-6h even with the powder.
The claim that it is “light and invisible” is completely untrue. This is more of a medium than a high coverage foundation, that is very, very difficult to sheer out and generally, it resists all attempts to make it look natural. It dries to a matte, powdery finish quickly, so you have to blend it really fast. It clings to dry patches, but if I use a moisturizer or a primer underneath, my face becomes visibly oily after only 2h.
Packaging is nice and practical and the scent is flowery, but discreet.
Shade selection is ok, but mine is more yellow than I would expect for a supposedly neutral shade (it also oxidizes a little).
Overall, for the price, I was quite disappointed and will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

The clarins everlasting foundation has nice shade ranges. Coverage is acceptable and mildly long lasting when set with a dab of loose powder. I love the scent of this foundation and the fact that it contains Acacia in the ingredient listing. I was considering this a repurchase foundation up until i came to discover how it horribly OXIDIZES.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by susieglass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, at last! A foundation that does what it says it will. This goes on beautifully, has medium-full buildable coverage, lasts all day, does a good job of keeping oil at bay (I still need to blot, but it's utterly manageable), and shade 108 Sand is yellow-based and super-natural*.

I can't speak highly enough of this foundation. It's expensive, and I use one pump for a first layer, and then touch up blemishes with a second pump. I might get through it quickly, but I won't hesitate to repurchase. Years of trying to convince myself that chemist brands for a tenner can be every bit as a good as pricey cosmetics has been well and truly kicked into touch with this. I love it, and it makes my skin look healthy and clear.

*This has made me realise that getting the right shade of foundation is half the battle. I've got Bourjois and Max Factor foundations on the go that aren't too bad, but the shades are just a bit ashy and flat.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

After being treated very rudely by a SA at the Clarins Counter last December, I was very hesitant to go back. But there was a different lady there this time. She was super friendly and very helpful. She actually tested the foundation on my cheek, and gave me her business card. She told me to contact her if I had anymore questions.

I was matched to shade 108 Sand, and was given a sample of that foundation. There are several reasons why I didn't like this foundation.

First, I found it very thick and hard to work with. It was hard to blend and felt very heavy on my face. Due to a genetic disease, I have a lot of small bumps and redness on my face (especially on my cheeks and chin) This makes me very self conscious, and I prefer my foundation to cover it up as much as possible. But I still want a natural look. This foundation didn't give me that. In fact, it didn't even cover the redness, much less the bumps. It sunk into the bumps and made them look even more obvious.

2nd, the color was off. When I first applied it, it looked like it would be a good match. But once I had it on for awhile, I noticed it had oxidized. It was definitely too orange. If I liked the foundation, I would probably go back and sample a different shade, but it's just not worth it to me. I tried Ever Matte by Clarins and didn't care for that one either. If you have only minor flaws, you will probably love this foundation. But if you have major flaws, (scars, redness, or bumps) then you will want to skip this foundation. I'm glad I tried it, but it's just not for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wrote another review for the clarins skin illusion foundation as I was able to sample both thanks to a very helpful sales lady. I much prefer the coverage and the colour of this one. The one that matched me the best in skin illusion was 105 nude, and the 103 ivory was way too pink. In this one(everlasting) the 103 ivory is yellow toned like the 105 nude, but slightly lighter. A perfect match to my NC15 skin. I find both of them quite similar (skin illusion and everlasting) but this one has slightly better coverage and finishes more matte. They both however have a thin consistency which is great in a full coverage foundation. I apply this with a flat foundation brush and upon looking at it closely it does look streaky. However after buffing it with my setting powder and a kabuki brush it looked great. It also blended so well with my hand I couldn't tell where it was when I went to wipe it off. Will definitely be purchasing this one as I didn't find it oxidized at all(hallelujah!!!!) and the colour matches so well. It also holds up nicely and doesn't seem to transfer halfway through the day like my MAC studio sculpt, this one just stays nice and powdery. My skin is quite dry, red and sensitive by the way with a bit of an oily nose. Love this foundation.