August 30, 2014 | 1007 users online

Bronzers - Bonne Bell - Gel Bronze Luminous Glow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by sofi333

if any one of you live in toronto, i just found this product today at my local dollarama so i obviously had to pick up. this product is not a bronzer as advertised, well at least not for my nc25/30 skin tone. some people have suggested it mixed in with ur foundation for a dewy look and that would be a really good use for it also. the product comes out of the tube as a peachy/golden gel but spreads out very sheer and is just basicly an illuminator. it dries very nicey but the staying power is obviously not that great so if paired with another highlighting powder it can last all day. only thing im worried about it the shimmer in it. it not alot but i wouldnt recommend putting it all over your face. On second note this can be best used as a type of body lotion to give a nice dewy/golden look to the chest/shoulder area in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the gel bronze in Golden , so I just had to try this one! Gives a gorgeous luminous quality to the skin, I either use a alone or mix with the gel bronze, and my skin looks radiant and glowing. Also works well mixed with foundation! Non-greasy and does not cause breakouts, and lasts all day! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is oil free and doesn't clog pores. Claims to give a luminous glow. I mixed about a pea sized amount with my foundation and put a little extra on my cheeks. This does give a beautiful dewy look to my face. Doesn't give me any shimmer or glitter just a beautiful glow. Love this. I would say this enhances a tan but just gives a glow rather than a bronzed look. Bought this for under 5 bucks, an amazing product.