October 31, 2014 | 859 users online

Fragrances - Ulta - Simply Clean

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by ChaseLoxingly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this scent and the products! I live in a very hot climate and this scent is all I wear during the summer. It is just right not too heavy and it really does smell so fresh and so clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by LoveMyGirls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just discovered this gem today...... LOVE it. Ulta has the Buy 2, Get 2 sale on, so I got hand cream, body spray, body wash, shower gel for less than $20 total. It smells just like "Clean"... maybe better! And a much better price. love, love, love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd been ignoring this refreshing scent for years until I ran across it recently. I went to Ulta to get some of the new antibacterial hand soaps (got tired of BBWs line up) and ran across Simply Clean. MMMmmm heaven! OMG! What a great change of pace. It's so clean, fresh, a smidgen citrusy and very long lasting. Great for welcoming in Spring and Summer. I have the foaming hand soaps in all the bathrooms and kitchen. The hand cream is superb too! Very moisturizing and potent with fragrance. I LOVE IT. Must get more.