October 24, 2014 | 1018 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Lip Enhancing Gloss - Pout

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It stills on all day if I don't eat too much. I really like the color and the think brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

Nice creamy gloss, smell a little bit...wired, overall really nice. This baby pink color kind of washing me out, have to put lipstick underneath

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

At first glance at Sephora, it resembled Nars Turkish Delight but this is brighter. Its milky pink. This is my HG gloss. I use this daily both for office and clubbing ..I apply over Mac Angel and Stripdown just like Kim K and lov it. I pair this with strong eye makeup. I do like the long handled doe foot brush and sleek plastic packaging too. Its doesnt smell funny but has kinda rose-scented-waxy essence to it. But for a dupe for Turkish Delight, this is not cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by intensesodadrinker

Recently purchased the Smashbox "Snap You're Fab Holiday Lipgloss Set" for $30.00 at ULTA. Absolutely great value, with two full size and four miniature lipglosses included. This color, along with "It Girl" is my favorite in the kit! It has a very similar effect as NARS Turkish Delight, yet, not quite. It has a more cool/blue undertone... WHICH I LOVE! I was considering purchasing the NARS gloss mentioned above, but, had heard that their glosses can be a bit sticky and was hesitant. Boy, am I glad I waited! The formulation of the Smashbox glosses is quite smooth on the lips, and, long-wearing enough. Very similar to the formulation of a MAC Lipglass. Overall, great color, great feel, and, great value when purchased in the kit. I'm am a very pleased customer. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Pout is a creamy light pink, rather cool toned so for folks with warm toned skin its not really ideal. Can be quite nice depending on the look you're going for, I do like it with a dark dramatic eye:). Smashbox gloss formula is very nice, glides on smoothly and stays well, not too sticky. Not a super fave for me, but useful, its pretty similar to MAC underage as I think another reviewer stated. I like it for certain looks and would repurchase if necessary but don't use it a ton because cool tones aren't super great on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by domika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG gloss and pretty much the ONLY gloss I wear besides Fusion glosses. I only wear light pink glosses because they are the only ones that look good on me. This is the best cool-toned, creamy, not shimmery pink gloss I can find. It stays on for hours for me, most of the time they wear off within 40 min-1 hr. I have really light skin so I think that's why a lot of the people think the color is tacky, that and it's creamy. So if you don't look good in pink or cool toned pinks, I don't get why people are upset when they don't like it?! Oh well. I'll take it off of your hands!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by prtygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a cute light pastel pink lip gloss. I usually just use this one on top of any pink lipstick I'm trying to tone down or when I'm going for a light dolly look. It is a little sheer & not thick or sticky. Love the sleek long tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by bebemonte

Pout is a bright very light baby pink -- the ONLY color available of all department store brands -- lighter and cooler than Nars Turkish Delight -- brighter and cooloer then MAC Underage -- UNIQUE AND GORGEOUS.
It's $18 retail but they are always on Ebay for around $9!
Love it!!!

Edit: not too pigmented but still nice

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

This cool toned baby pink lipgloss is cute. Not too heavily pigmented and shows decently on my lips (my natural lips are a little on the red/purple side).
about 3 years ago, I was in LOVE with this lipgloss but since then, they have changed the packaging and the formula. The old smashbox lipgloss was more like NARS lipgloss. It had more pigment and wasn't as sticky and had a better staying power.
This new formula (and I keep buying this despite my complaint because pout is simply the cutest color ever), is stickier and has absolutely no staying power at all. I miss their old lipgloss formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 3:56:00 AM More reviews by SEPORALOVER

Though Smashbox lipglosses are a bit pricey they are worth every penny, they are not at all sticky, Pout is a creamy pink color that I think would look great on all skin tones, this is definetly a HG product and I have alot of glosses....this will always be in my makeup bag!!! LOVE