October 20, 2014 | 926 users online

Fragrances - GwenStefani LAMB Perfume

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by celebrity89

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells remarkably like Malibu Musk by parfums de coer from the 1980's. I'm pretty sure the creator of this fragrance didn't think anyone would be old enough to remember!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

EW!

Seriously????
I just got this fragrance in the mail today... I bought it for the soul fact, the bottle is cute.

The scent?
YUCK!!!
It smells like nail polish remover! It's disgusting!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by MonBlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have uploaded two pictures here, one is a picture of the bottle with the cap on and the other is my bottle with the cap removed - and thrown out. I like the red, yellow, green bottle - it is a nod to Gwen and No Doubt's SKA roots. I don't like the stupid cap. The bottle pictured here is my third bottle of L.A.M.B. - I love it.
The initial spray is different from the dry down. It smells 'sharp' when you first spray it. Sharp the way citrus is sharp when you cut into it, the middle notes are not fruit at all, but a melody of flowers; freesia, violet leaves, jasmine, rose, lily of the valley, sweet pea, orange blossom, frangipani blossom, peach skin, heliotrope. The base notes and the dry down are a warm pear and musk. This is such a pleasant, easy to wear perfume and is the only celebrity created scent I own. I am not a huge fan of Gwen or No Doubt, I think only two if their songs are in my iPod and of the two is a cover. L.A.M.B. isn't typical of celeb created fragrance - it has some complexity behind it and people in the know recognize it instantly.
This is not a heavy, heady, cling to the drapes type of perfume. Plan to reapply if you want to get through the day. This scent is great year round, but defiantly more day than night. Unless the wearer is going to hose it on, one would have to lean in mighty close in a bar or night club to get a whiff of this one. I will be buying bottle #4 when this one runs out.
xoxo,
Mon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by linet182

I have realized people either love this product or loath it. I happen to love it. It's a very pretty floral scent, but it's not too strong. I wouldn't wear this on a night out because it is more of an everyday going to work kind of scent. Plus the fact that Gwen Stefani has made it and wears it herself makes me love it more :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Johanna87

I saw this in the discount section of boots near me, i thought id give it a go and its quickly become one of my favourite scents, easy to throw on and go, but i do agree it fades quickly so probably not good for a day and then night out! I got the small size which was still quite expensive. I must admit im a perfume junkie but its great!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by BerlinD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this perfume mainly because I'm a Gwen fan and a collector of her L.A.M.B. and Harajuku Lovers line. I liked the way it smelled a the store so I bought the whole set. I've maybe used it once or twice now because I don't like that it disappears so quickly if you don't layer it with the lotion and what not, sometimes I just want to spritz and go :( But I do love the packaging and the bottles over all look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried Lamb Perfume based on the good reviews here. At first I thought it was an odd scent but not unpleasant, just not outstanding. It smelled vaguely familiar. Then my son (17 year old) came by and asked "Who sprayed bug spray in here?" I had him check my wrist and, indeed, I was wearing the "bug spray" in question. Then it struck me, it smelled like citronella.
My nephew came in the house. My son held out the bottle, gave a little spray and asked, "What does this smell like?" My nephew immediately stated "Kind of like bug spray or OFF."
Now for the packaging. I had this shipped to my house and it leaked enroute. The lid was so heavy that it apparently placed a constant pressure on the sprayer. The whole box, including my other perfumes, reeked of this scent. And a good 10 - 15% of the product was missing, spilled all over the box. Thus one lippie for packaging. Clunky and ill fitting lid.
A definate scrubber.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by AEALL

I hate to write a negative review on this product. I remember testing this perfume in-store and really liking it. I found a gift set online (which included the bigger bottle of perfume, a rollerball, and lotion) for a great price so I decided to order. I don't hate it, it's just that I don't love it either. I am not sensitive to smells, but every time I wear this I can't stop sneezing! Same thing happened to my stepmom and step-brother (when I was wearing it around them). Very odd. I wish it didn't happen, because now I have a whole bunch of this stuff laying around! I def wouldn't purchase this for retail price either, as it is online and in stores like TJ Maxx.

BTW - I am impartial to Gwen Stefani, my decision to purchase had nothing to do with her, nor does this review :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by bernrome

OK, I admit it. I was drawn to this perfume because of Gwen Stefani. However, I wouldn't have purchased it had I not liked the scent. But I do love the scent very much. I bought this perfume a few months after it came out, and I used it sparingly so that it would last a long time. (I hate paying $$$ for perfumes.) My bottle is finally empty, and I will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by greenapple7

This is my go to scent for when I'm in a hurry. I love the scent, it's floral yet not too heady or strong.