October 21, 2014 | 887 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dr. Bronner's - Organic Citrus Orange Liquid Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by chihuaualover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I started using this soap about a month ago on my face and body and I love it. It has a light scent, which is perfect for me because I do not like scented soaps. It is relatively inexpensive and is the cheapest soap I can buy that still helps my skin rather than do harm. I was using Ivory and it was just leaving me with scaly skin. I cannot say this has cured my body acne, but it definitely has helped my acne without drying out my skin. I also think my skin looks brighter, which doesn't surprise me since it has lemon and orange oil; two oils known for lightening scars. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I've tried 3 of these and I think this is my favorite. I love the light scent and I think it's perfect for body wash. I use all of them for body and cleaning (usually in the mop but you could use for any household cleaning surface). I liked the lavender the least and used that more for cleaning floors then in the shower. I also think that because you need so little, it's really not that expensive. They last sooo long. I tend to use this after a work out and a bar on other days. After some time I feel like I've found more moisturizing bars that help with skin issues (using Shea Moisture right now and loving it) but I don't' really feel this is stripping honestly. It's not moisturizing but you feel really fresh and clean. It's just so multi purpose and long lasting that even if I replace it in the shower I'll keep buying them (and have been doing so).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by minimalisto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my clear favorite of the dr bronners Castile soaps, and I've tried them all. I love the kick this scent has, and it's my favorite for summer, whether on body or hardwood floors. I have missed it since we ran out. I was getting it online at vitaglo for cheap, in stores it is hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm am OVER THE MOON that Dr. Bronner's came out with a citurs version. I've been making my own cleaning products for a long time and I've always used lemon essential oil as my anti-bacterial/scent kicker. Citrus scents have never been as strong as something like lavender or peppermint, but I feel like if they're too strong (i.e. PineSol) it isn't very pleasant. This is lighter than the other fragrances, but to me it's just enough. I have started making my own skincare/haircare/bodycare products as well and I love using this as a base for my body wash and bubble bath. Throw in some sage and lemon essential oil and you get this beautiful sage and citrus scent that is heavenly. As far as cleaning products, this is making my house smell cleaner than ever with the same great result that I was having using the unscented version. I got the 8 oz just to test it out, but look out! The gallon is coming my way. It might not be the specific scent for everyone, but I would recommend everyone test out all the fragrances to see which one suits them. Dr. Bronner's soaps are the absolute best, and the fact that you can customize them even more is just icing on the cake!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Complete disappointment ~ I own the Peppermint and I am on a Orange scent kick and thought I would try the Citrus Orange. There is absolutely no scent to this soap, which is what I wanted, and it's expensive @ $10 for 16 oz. I will use this in my kitchen and bathroom as hand soap, but I will not buy this again...