October 21, 2014 | 1005 users online

Lip Gloss - Cargo - Classic Lip Gloss in Dusseldorf

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by CocoNut83

Packaging:
-I quite like glosses with wand applicators but this just wasn't cute. The sponge tip didnt grab as much product as I had hoped and I still don't see the point of having the TimeStrip in the lid/cap.

Scent:
-I didnt detect a scent. A bit play-doh-y maybe? Not bad. I don't smell anything once it's on my lips.

Colour:
-Dusseldorf is a mid-tone berry shade with silver and gold shimmer but the shimmer is not so noticeable on the lips. This just didn't show up at all on me. I got more colour pay off from Whistler which is a peachy-nude. This was just clear :(

Consistency:
-Thin. You really have to layer this if you want any sort of shine and product to get onto your lips. I couldn't get enough product onto the sponge so I had to use the sides of the wand applicator to goop it on :(

Overall thoughts:
-It does keep lips moisturised for a while (2 hours at the most), I'll give it that. But that's about it. It's not anything special. I might as well be wearing Carmex (without the scent).