Maybelline Magnum Volum Express Waterproof Mascara

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This is my everyday mascara and it used to be my favorite (it's been replaced by Max Factor Max Masterpiece for those special days).
I really like the wand and that's saying something because I usually prefer the plastic, comb-like wands, but I do have to scrape some of the product off before applying.
The big downside for me and the reason I'm bordering on bonding it is it's flakiness. That could just be me because I have to re-curl and brush my lashes between coats because my lashes just love to be difficult like that, thus I have a lot of fall out before I'm even done.
But I just can't bring myself to abandon it! Def my stay-at-home-day mascara.

on 3/12/2015 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My favourite thing about this mascara is that it is really waterproof and doesn't smudge even after my tears have gone through it, and on top of summer humidity. It holds my curled lashes up the whole day as well. I usually put 2-3 coats through my lashes and don't really get to see the Volume part of the mascara with that number of applications. It's only an average mascara for me because it doesn't really separate lashes or make them really stand out. However as if with most Maybelline mascaras, it's pretty decent and worth a try but you can probably find other mascaras that you might love even more. I love Majolica's Lash Expander.

on 12/7/2014 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is great for an everyday look. They don't volumize very well, but they hold a curl. They make the lashes look quite sleek and neat. The formula feels like a gel rather than a paste. And, for a waterproof mascara, it is very easy to remove.

on 12/5/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Totally in love with this product. It doesn't clump. It's waterproof. It makes your lashes more curly and lengthy. Bonus cute packaging! I love it and will definitely buy again.

on 7/20/2014 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

well, I've been using this for a long long time, just because I haven't found the right mascara (now my only used mascara is too cool for school elevator mascara which is solo AMAZING) because the others just dry out so fast. overall it's good, it makes your lashes look long and thick. I don't know about the curl because my lashes already naturally curl. but it clumps and make my lashes stick together. so since I already found the other one, I won't come back to this

on 2/10/2014 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It thickening and lengthening my lashes. Amazing product. Doesnt give me the panda look since I bough it in waterproof formula. I never get dissapointed of Maybelline's mascaras. I dont know what they put in there, but it's all amazing.

on 1/16/2014 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So far, this is my favourite mascara. I love how it thickens and lengthens my lashes. I always use a lash comb to comb through because if not, the lashes will clump. Combing makes them look naturally thick without screaming "hey, falsies!". The staying power is also great as it won't budge even if I rub my eyes or something.

On the downside, this is so difficult to remove with just water and face wash. I use the eye makeup remover by Maybelline. I just press the cotton against my lids for maybe 10 seconds or less and the mascara comes off.

on 11/20/2013 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my favourite mascara. I have repurchased it three times and with no doubt, it gives volume and holds the lashes all day! The best thing is it doesn't clump and makes my lashes look really natural. I love it!

on 10/12/2013 4:04:00 PM

Decent mascara. Good at popping out. This isn't my favorite maybelline mascara, but it will do because it's the only decent mascara that Dollar General has honestly and I didn't feel like going to Walmart.

on 7/24/2013 9:35:00 PM

I like this mascara. I tried alot of high ends mascara and none of them could holds the curl of my lashes. This mascara holds the way it is after i curl my lashes with curler, and give volume and makes my lash looks fuller. i will definitely repurchase it and its inexpensive.