Maybelline Magnum Volum Express Waterproof Mascara

on 12/7/2014 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is great for an everyday look. They don't volumize very well, but they hold a curl. They make the lashes look quite sleek and neat. The formula feels like a gel rather than a paste. And, for a waterproof mascara, it is very easy to remove.

on 12/5/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Totally in love with this product. It doesn't clump. It's waterproof. It makes your lashes more curly and lengthy. Bonus cute packaging! I love it and will definitely buy again.

on 7/20/2014 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

well, I've been using this for a long long time, just because I haven't found the right mascara (now my only used mascara is too cool for school elevator mascara which is solo AMAZING) because the others just dry out so fast. overall it's good, it makes your lashes look long and thick. I don't know about the curl because my lashes already naturally curl. but it clumps and make my lashes stick together. so since I already found the other one, I won't come back to this

on 2/10/2014 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It thickening and lengthening my lashes. Amazing product. Doesnt give me the panda look since I bough it in waterproof formula. I never get dissapointed of Maybelline's mascaras. I dont know what they put in there, but it's all amazing.

on 1/16/2014 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So far, this is my favourite mascara. I love how it thickens and lengthens my lashes. I always use a lash comb to comb through because if not, the lashes will clump. Combing makes them look naturally thick without screaming "hey, falsies!". The staying power is also great as it won't budge even if I rub my eyes or something.

On the downside, this is so difficult to remove with just water and face wash. I use the eye makeup remover by Maybelline. I just press the cotton against my lids for maybe 10 seconds or less and the mascara comes off.

on 11/20/2013 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my favourite mascara. I have repurchased it three times and with no doubt, it gives volume and holds the lashes all day! The best thing is it doesn't clump and makes my lashes look really natural. I love it!

on 10/12/2013 4:04:00 PM

Decent mascara. Good at popping out. This isn't my favorite maybelline mascara, but it will do because it's the only decent mascara that Dollar General has honestly and I didn't feel like going to Walmart.

on 7/24/2013 9:35:00 PM

I like this mascara. I tried alot of high ends mascara and none of them could holds the curl of my lashes. This mascara holds the way it is after i curl my lashes with curler, and give volume and makes my lash looks fuller. i will definitely repurchase it and its inexpensive.

on 7/11/2013 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! Been through 3 tubes of this and it doesn't clump (for me), lengthens decently, provides volume, holds a curl nicely and is really waterproof.

I like to rub a bit of vaseline between my two middle fingers, lightly coat my eyelashes with it by brushing my lashes with my fingers, then curl and apply mascara. I find this primes my lashes well and ensures it doesn't clump. Would definitely repurchase as I haven't found anything better!

I bought this just 2 days ago and I already love this. It's really cheap and it holds the curl really well. Although it makes my lashes a little stiff. Also, it is very waterproof. This is good even for asian lashes like mine. I would recommend this.