October 25, 2014 | 1391 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Magnum Volum Express Waterproof Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well, I've been using this for a long long time, just because I haven't found the right mascara (now my only used mascara is too cool for school elevator mascara which is solo AMAZING) because the others just dry out so fast. overall it's good, it makes your lashes look long and thick. I don't know about the curl because my lashes already naturally curl. but it clumps and make my lashes stick together. so since I already found the other one, I won't come back to this

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

It thickening and lengthening my lashes. Amazing product. Doesnt give me the panda look since I bough it in waterproof formula. I never get dissapointed of Maybelline's mascaras. I dont know what they put in there, but it's all amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by pinkminnow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So far, this is my favourite mascara. I love how it thickens and lengthens my lashes. I always use a lash comb to comb through because if not, the lashes will clump. Combing makes them look naturally thick without screaming "hey, falsies!". The staying power is also great as it won't budge even if I rub my eyes or something.

On the downside, this is so difficult to remove with just water and face wash. I use the eye makeup remover by Maybelline. I just press the cotton against my lids for maybe 10 seconds or less and the mascara comes off.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by cahyani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favourite mascara. I have repurchased it three times and with no doubt, it gives volume and holds the lashes all day! The best thing is it doesn't clump and makes my lashes look really natural. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Jbsx

Decent mascara. Good at popping out. This isn't my favorite maybelline mascara, but it will do because it's the only decent mascara that Dollar General has honestly and I didn't feel like going to Walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by LeneMUA

I like this mascara. I tried alot of high ends mascara and none of them could holds the curl of my lashes. This mascara holds the way it is after i curl my lashes with curler, and give volume and makes my lash looks fuller. i will definitely repurchase it and its inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by awsmsauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this! Been through 3 tubes of this and it doesn't clump (for me), lengthens decently, provides volume, holds a curl nicely and is really waterproof.

I like to rub a bit of vaseline between my two middle fingers, lightly coat my eyelashes with it by brushing my lashes with my fingers, then curl and apply mascara. I find this primes my lashes well and ensures it doesn't clump. Would definitely repurchase as I haven't found anything better!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

I bought this just 2 days ago and I already love this. It's really cheap and it holds the curl really well. Although it makes my lashes a little stiff. Also, it is very waterproof. This is good even for asian lashes like mine. I would recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by rasinahfirdaus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I HATED THIS PRODUCT! I bought this because there were a whole lot of good reviews on this. But no, this product was terrible. It lengthened my lashes but it did not volumize my lashes and I like my lashes to appear full and long. I continued using it anyway because I did not want to waste the product. The trigger point to stop and discard this crap was when my lashes started falling out when I removed my mascara. It wasn't one lash but about 3 lashes fell out today! My lashes fall out almost everytime I use this! Never had a good history with Maybelline products and I will never repurchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by rosebeauty28

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!! It's volumizing and not clumpy for me at all. It's just great and it is so cheap. I'll never go back to any of those high end brands that are crazy expensive for mascara when there's a way better substitute for it right here