October 22, 2014 | 1973 users online

Lip Gloss - Agnes B. - Sweety Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2006 4:49:00 PM More reviews by idealforbarbecue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sweety Gloss comes in various shades from subtle to dramatic. Some are sheer, some highly pigmented and almost opaque. I own several of these. They smell divine, very fresh and sweet, and feel great on the lips. Staying power isn't amazing, but respectable for the price. Packaging is very nice, a small plastic jar with a mirror in the lid. You apply it with a fingertip or brush. My only complaint is that the mirror scratched and faded in my handbag after a few weeks on all my jars of this gloss, as it is plastic rather than glass.
The lighter shades such as hazlenut and bubblegum are easier to own than the darker shades. Mainly because re-application of the dark shades can be hit-and-miss without a brush on hand, which you are unlikely to have when out and about.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Nickilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought these in several colors like cherry, strawberry and watermelon. I loved the way they smelled and tasted, sweet and fruity, very yummy! I didnt like the way they felt on my lips tho, too sticky and the colors were either too bright or too sheer. I swapped all of them away and wont be repurchasing!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2002 12:52:00 PM More reviews by WinnieW

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dig the packaging of all Agnes b products, and I admit it, this is the main reason why I bought this. I have this in Cherry and it's a deep red with slight purple hue. It's really nto a lipgloss, but rather a lipstick in a pot. L'Oreal, the parent company of CCB Paris, has a similar product but its name slipped my mind at the mo'. To be honest, IMHO this is just an average product. I do like that the top of the lid is a pseudo-mirror to make it more convenient for re-applicationon the run.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2002 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Redd

I LOVE these lippies. I probably have every single color there is. They smell great, taste tolerable (as far as flavorless glosses go) and have pretty good staying power. Cofe Miel and Hazlenut are the best neutral glosses I own. Cafe Miel is a opaque gloss in a camel color and Hazlenut is a sheer honey color that screams sex whenever I wear it, I kid you not. I feel like the sexiest thing alive with that color on. The little pots have a mirrored surface on the top that's really convenient but doesn't last long under heavy wear, like mine get. Overall, these are great glosses.