April 21, 2014 | 1067 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Nail Color

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by StarryNight719

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm amazed by the chip-resistant function of this polish. For just $2, this is really the must-buy product at CVS. The finish is also pretty glossy so it looks good even without a top coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by DigitalBeauty41

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good quality for the price. I got 218A I need a Refreshmint. Not bad at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Hayley13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On a whim I picked up the color Undercover mainly because it matches my HG lipstick ( Chanel rouge Mademoiselle) I was so impressed with this polish. The formula is smooth, pigmented and IMO dries quickly. I am a cosmetologist that mainly does nails so I have access to a lot of different brands. Usually sticking with OPI and Essie. Since trying Undercover I have picked up about 6 more colors. The brush is great, it's inexpensive enough to not worry if I only wear this for a day due to having my hands near polish remover almost everyday. If I use My Orly Bonder base coat & Seche Vete fast dry top coat I can easily go a week with no chips & fresh looking polish. WnW megalast is my new personal HG! I've also noticed some of the colors are almost identical to some OPI colors for example; Wet Cement/You don't know Jaque Undercover/Baguette me not Sugar Coat/Bubble Bath Heatwave/Cajun Shrimp and Haze of Love/Can you Tapas this. I hope some of you find this helpful!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by JessicaJxoxo

I can see where the good reviews for this product are coming from; the colors are nice, the brush is great and it's cheap. But I cannot get over how long the drying time is. The color I have (205B) needs two coats to make it opaque but the drying time is so long that it's not worth putting two coats on. I have even tried letting my nails set for hours or overnight and it's like the polish never solidifies, just becomes a gel-like consistency that you can literally scrape off. I'm sure if you're only using one coat it wouldn't be quite as bad, but I consider this polish unusable if it won't dry :/

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am proud to say that I have nothing against this polish and love all it does! I have 209C Candy-licious and 211B Club Havana that I received for Christmas. I was always a fan of Wet 'n' Wild's polishes, especially the Wild Shine line. Their polishes are so affordable and good quality!

The Megalast polishes themselves have amazing opacity - a perfect, streakless application even on the first coat. I prefer to apply two coats, however, just for extra coverage. It's perfectly shiny and the brush only contributes to quick and even application. NO BUBBLES ATALL! It dries so quickly also.

The price is nothing to get in the way. Way cheaper than your Deborah Lipman or Formula X for Sephora polishes, but just as good quality. Another plus is the wide range of colors.

Lastly, I am absolutely IN LOVE with the fact that is lasts so long. Even though I am a nail addict and switch up nail art and colors so many times a week, I gave this lovely polish a bit of time (since Christmas day) and it has not chipped at all. No shrinkage! It's been 4 days and still looking the same way as the day it was applied. Awesome!

I don't need to look for anymore expensive polishes (as sometimes they don't impress me). These are amazing! Definitely will purchase more shades and recommend to anyone looking for some great and inexpensive polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow! These are my favorite nail polishes! I own the whole line and I am always happy putting on a coat of polish. I absolutely love the wide brush! It makes it so easy to apply polish and it doesn't cause any streaking. I love that I don't get any bubbling if I decide to put on three coats of polish. Very opaque, usually two coats is fine but I like to put on three. Also this dries very fast so I don't have to sit here waiting for the polish to dry, which I think, all of us hate to do. For the amazing price of 2$ you can't go wrong with these polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by JulianaHagler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the wide brush! My pedicure lasted two weeks without chips or wear! Bright colors (I've used 6 different shades and thought every one was wonderful!). Thick formula really goes on smooth. Will use as long as it's available.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just honestly love wet 'n' wild nail polishes. Some days I prefer them over China Glaze polishes, actually. It goes on smooth and thick and it's really the only nail polish that I can get away with just having one coat, not to mention it's not prone to chipping so hey what else could you ask for! The bottle isn't the absolute best but meh, it's only two dollars.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Decent nailpolish.Been a few days and its still on. However the red color i bought seems kind of dull... I guess I'd rather get a polish thats more expensive and is vivid than something i'm lukewarm on.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jassymommy

I am a nail polish addict! I own all the colors from this collection! I love them. These are better than some of my more expensive polishes! The color range is amazing! The quality is awesome! I don't use a basecoat and I use nyc in a new york minute top coat. These polishes last about a week without chipping. At $1.99, what more can you ask for?!