Batiste Dry shampoo - Brunette

3.8

Butane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat.,Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this dry shampoo online, which is 30MYR for 200ml from lazada.com.my. To be honest, the price is not really budget friendly for a student as i need to use my money in daily life but for a dry shampoo it didnt hurt to try. My hair is falling out for past year which it is still falling out these days which is really irritating for me and my hair is really really thin that my scalp is obvious. I usually put my hair up in a ponytail but then i realize that it will make my hair worse. So i tried to let my hair down and i usually cover my scalp with eyeshadow, brow powder things like that. But hell who wont be bothered to spent 10 minutes concealing ur scalp with makeup brush and dark eyeshadow everyday. Well this dry shampoo really helps me but it wont last long bcs u need quite alot of product for ur whole head like i do. for that bottle, i think i used for about 20 times or more. i expect the product would last me for 2 month or more. what i really like is the scent, but u wont be happy to touch ur root up in a car bcs its smells really strong flowery. overall, i will buy this product again which i currently ran out of.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My favorite dry shampoo. I was so happy to find a drug store one with the option to purchase a colored version, as my hair is jet black and using a white dry shampoo is just annoying.

I'm definitely a convert. This gets me through day 2 and 3 hair easily, and I have very oily hair that I'm often tempted to wash every day. It also keeps oil at bay better than the Klorane stuff, which I always end up having to reapply throughout the day. My one complaint is that it's sometimes a little...too good at soaking up the oil, and can cause the ends of my hair to feel a little dry. I also personally like the matte finish on this, but that's probably a matter of preference. I don't love using aerosols because of their impact on the environment, which is why I'm giving this a lower packaging score.

For the price, this is 100% worth a try.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought the regular dry shampoo with white powder but thought it would be easier to get this one since I have darker hair. The dry shampoo does work it absorbs the oil and makes hair look fresh however its messy. After I "lathered" it up in my hair I had little brown fingerprint marks on my hair line. I had already washed my face and did my make up so I had to wipe it off taking off some my concealer. It washed off of my hands easily. Then I see it on my blouse, I got a damp rag and tried to rub it off but it didnt come off. I'm aware some of this is my fault as I should have started with my hair first and then waited to change into my outfit, but I was in a rush that morning.

The smell is nice, it does what its supposed to but I don't like the mess it made. Ill go back to the regular formula once I'm done with this one.

You heard it from Jackie Rudetski

EDIT: So I rearranged my routine by putting the shampoo in first then wash my face and apply make up...it didn't work, after i was done getting ready I had spots on my forehead and on my blouse....thinking of just tossing this and getting the original one

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As always, Batiste is the best dry shampoo, and this on is no exception. The smell is awesome, and the results, for a light brunette, are awesome. The price is right, the bottle last a long time, and the results are always great, so this is definitively HG for me. The things that I liked less about other Batiste shampoo was the fact that it was going on the hair white, and that problem is gone with this product!

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

my favorite batiste dry shampoo. tried before floral, original fresh dry shampoo. prefer this the best. i actually like the smell, but some may not like it. It gets rid of oil and make my hair less flat. Repurchased many times! Better than klorane!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I liked the original formula but not the white powder for my dark hair. I thought this would just be perfect for me but it wasn't. In theory it would be great but in practicality it doesn't work. The powder looked more grey looked like dirt. My hair felt dirty. My sink and my clothes all looked dirty and it was a mess. I'd rather just stick with the original formula and rub off the white powder really well. Sorry I won't buy this again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have brunette/dark brown hair so I have always be wary of dry shampoos since the white residue never seems to fully leave my roots no matter how much I try to fluff it or brush it out.

THIS, was a god send! I had heard a lot from YouTubers about this brand and figured if this many people were raving about it then I should probably try it out. I initially didn't know they had a brunette specific one until I got to Ulta. And I'm so glad I purchased this. I have zero issues with any leftover white residue and there is no powerful lingering smell. I just find sections of my scalp that are particularly oily and spray, let it all sit for a minute, and then fluff my hair. I even find it helps bring back a bit of volume. Plus, it's only $8.99 which is great since some dry shampoos can be pricey. And it saves me going through my regular shampoo so quickly since washing all of my hair takes quite a bit of product.

I have extremely thick, curly long hair and it happens to also get very greasy after just one night. And with the added products I use to style/tame it, it really only adds to the oil. Plus, styling my hair takes an extra 45 minutes of my morning. Well, now I have those 45 minutes back. 45 minutes that can be put toward extra sleep before I go to shower in the morning. And anything that earns you extra sleep is always a win.

The only thing I'll say is umm... well the first ingredient is butane. And the third is propane. So.... don't leave this anywhere that could get remotely hot.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This dry shampoo is great if you have bangs. It gives them a bit of lift and stops them from sticking to the oil on your forehead. Also, the smell is very pleasant, it's very light and it gives my hair that second day look. Recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is amazing. I have tried countless dry shampoos and I never bothered with the Batiste just because it was so over-hyped and I'm a total skeptic. But I ended up grabbing it when I dyed my hair darker and it was the only one for darker hair that was easily accessible at the time. It is honestly the only dry shampoo that I've tried that doesn't build up to the point of making my hair look dirtier. It makes my hair feel light and fluffy. I took it while camping since I knew I wouldn't have easy shower access for four day and I can honestly say that my hair looked as good on the last day as it did on the first. So impressed and will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Dirty! I like the original spray and hoped this would be just as good. The brunette tint in the spray leaves a dirty residue all over the place. If sprayed near your face or ears, it leaves a smudgy mess. I'm one of those people that often has my hands in my hair, it makes my hands dirty. Too much mess. I'm going back to the original or Klorane.

Top Rated Batiste Products