Prestige My Longest Lashes

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Cera (Carnauba), Glyceryl Stearate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Rosinate, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, PVP, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Fructose, Glutamic Acid, Glucose, Dextrin, PPG 26-Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Sucrose (Sugar), Alanine, Hexyl Nicotinate, Urea, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Borate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Talc, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499

on 1/14/2015 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is an amazing mascara. I have a really sensitive eyes and this is the first mascara doesnt irritated me. also it doesnt smudge, flaky or clump my lashes. I just adore it and is very affordable. just to say if u want a dramatic mascara this wont do that. i have large and full black lashes so I bought it for everyday look.

on 11/13/2014 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I think this is another version of Soft n Gentle mascara.

It has a very similar brush to Cover Girl's Clump Crusher, and I use it for the same purpose. The formula will dry out on you before you're done with the tube, but it can still be used to comb out clumpy wet mascara formulas and add drama to the lower lashes. Suits it purpose but not amazing. Very good for the price.

This mascara was below average for me. It smudges throughout the day and gives me raccoon eyes. The brush is a decent rubber bristle which helps to comb through the lash and narrow enough to get the bottom lash. However the brush doesn't compensate for crappy formula. It holds a curl and defines lashes but the smudging is annoying. I won't repurchase there are better mascaras by maybelline and cover girl that have the rubber bristles and come in waterproof formula.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Prestige's My Longest Lashes just didn't cut the mustard for me at all. I have short, straight lashes and really need help with curl and length, but overall this mascara was a huge letdown. Even after 3 coats, it was barely visibl. It was suprising, because normally their range -especially their pencils - is great.

on 4/11/2013 4:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have been eyeing this mascara (harhar) for a while after seeing all the great reviews on MUA for it and its really inexpensive! But I really don't like it... The brush is way too wiggly and can't work its way through my lashes. It also doesn't hold curl and smudges under my eyes. Would not recommend.

It's okay for me as a base but it didn't do much left more of a natural effect which I don't prefer. It was on sale so no loss

on 1/11/2013 6:41:00 AM

I bought it based on the reviews I read here on MakeupAlley, but it is not worth it.
It is very cheap but it dries out very fast. It doesn't even last a week.
This product doesn't leave my lashes as nice as it is said. Wouldn't buy it anymore.

on 1/3/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have THE shortest, stubbly lashes, and this is the first mascara that's actually seemed to make them look longer. I purchased from Bed, Bath and Beyond for about $4.

on 10/17/2012 12:50:00 AM

I LOVE this product! I'm already on my fourth tube of this mascara~ Yes, this does smudge a tiny bit onto my lower lashline, but even products like MAC's fluidline gel eyeliners, eyeshadows, etc all crease/transfer (even with UDPP), so I think it's safe to say that my eyelids are a lot oilier than most. haha. Other than that, it's amazing. I'm of Eastern Asian descent (I actually have more than the average amount of eyelashes that are longer than the average Eastern Asian as well, but of course it doesn't even compare to the typical Filipino's let alone Caucasian's and Hispanic's haha) and they make my eyelashes look awesome. I tend to prefer a more natural look, so I'd prefer lengthening over volume (also because volumizing mascaras tend to clump more) and the brush works really well. It's a rubber brush and the stopper works does its job perfectly. No excess amount of mascara, no messy tube, and the overly large brush won't accidentally brush your eyelid either when applying. It has a pretty dry formula (I actually prefer my mascaras a bit dry) so there is almost no down time waiting for the mascara to dry. I have applied up to four coats after letting each one dry and the clumping is absolutely minimal. No need to go back with a clean spoolie to try and unclump my eyelashes! For me, this mascara does hold a really good curl, but I always curl my eyelashes before. Of course if you're in the market for a volumizing mascara, this is NOT it. But if you want something that lengthens and separates well, then this might just be your next HG lengthening mascara.

on 8/13/2012 2:21:00 AM

wow. This mascara lengthened my lashes like almost never before! It's my favorite for the time being, but the most annoying thing about it is that it doesn't hold a curl. Probably because of how it's not waterproof, but i'll live.

Popular Mascaras