August 22, 2014 | 1644 users online

Mascara - Prestige - My Longest Lashes

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by ms_angry_nipples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara was below average for me. It smudges throughout the day and gives me raccoon eyes. The brush is a decent rubber bristle which helps to comb through the lash and narrow enough to get the bottom lash. However the brush doesn't compensate for crappy formula. It holds a curl and defines lashes but the smudging is annoying. I won't repurchase there are better mascaras by maybelline and cover girl that have the rubber bristles and come in waterproof formula.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by RabbitwithFangs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Prestige's My Longest Lashes just didn't cut the mustard for me at all. I have short, straight lashes and really need help with curl and length, but overall this mascara was a huge letdown. Even after 3 coats, it was barely visibl. It was suprising, because normally their range -especially their pencils - is great.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I have been eyeing this mascara (harhar) for a while after seeing all the great reviews on MUA for it and its really inexpensive! But I really don't like it... The brush is way too wiggly and can't work its way through my lashes. It also doesn't hold curl and smudges under my eyes. Would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

It's okay for me as a base but it didn't do much left more of a natural effect which I don't prefer. It was on sale so no loss

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2013 6:41:00 AM More reviews by mmanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought it based on the reviews I read here on MakeupAlley, but it is not worth it.
It is very cheap but it dries out very fast. It doesn't even last a week.
This product doesn't leave my lashes as nice as it is said. Wouldn't buy it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by zoohousekey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have THE shortest, stubbly lashes, and this is the first mascara that's actually seemed to make them look longer. I purchased from Bed, Bath and Beyond for about $4.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by sanddaayy

I LOVE this product! I'm already on my fourth tube of this mascara~ Yes, this does smudge a tiny bit onto my lower lashline, but even products like MAC's fluidline gel eyeliners, eyeshadows, etc all crease/transfer (even with UDPP), so I think it's safe to say that my eyelids are a lot oilier than most. haha. Other than that, it's amazing. I'm of Eastern Asian descent (I actually have more than the average amount of eyelashes that are longer than the average Eastern Asian as well, but of course it doesn't even compare to the typical Filipino's let alone Caucasian's and Hispanic's haha) and they make my eyelashes look awesome. I tend to prefer a more natural look, so I'd prefer lengthening over volume (also because volumizing mascaras tend to clump more) and the brush works really well. It's a rubber brush and the stopper works does its job perfectly. No excess amount of mascara, no messy tube, and the overly large brush won't accidentally brush your eyelid either when applying. It has a pretty dry formula (I actually prefer my mascaras a bit dry) so there is almost no down time waiting for the mascara to dry. I have applied up to four coats after letting each one dry and the clumping is absolutely minimal. No need to go back with a clean spoolie to try and unclump my eyelashes! For me, this mascara does hold a really good curl, but I always curl my eyelashes before. Of course if you're in the market for a volumizing mascara, this is NOT it. But if you want something that lengthens and separates well, then this might just be your next HG lengthening mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by juicyluvr75

wow. This mascara lengthened my lashes like almost never before! It's my favorite for the time being, but the most annoying thing about it is that it doesn't hold a curl. Probably because of how it's not waterproof, but i'll live.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried Prestige's My Biggest Lashes first, which I liked, but I prefer a smaller brush because it's easier to access all the lashes. This mascara is great, and I've repurchased several times. I get long, defined lashes and don't have any issues with smudging. I usually see this for $7.50 most places, but have seen it for $6.50 at Rite Aid.

**Photo I uploaded shows 1 coat applied (see close-up of single eye)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Shnikki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't think I needed a better mascara before I started using My Longest Lashes by Presitge. This mascara is SERIOUSLY a must have. My lashes have never been longer in my entire life! And to boost volume I can just add another coat. No clumps, no smearing, no bad smell, and inexpensive (about $7 where I buy it at Fred Meyer's!). I definitely recommend this product!