September 15, 2014 | 870 users online

Eye Shadow - La Femme - Sparkle Dust #18

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ColleenBalloons

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the #21 which is a white color. It makes my eyes just stand out and it just looks amazing. It's easy to apply. I use on top of lids and under. I love this stuff. I want to get every color. Stays on well and goes on well too! You'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is similar to a MAC pigment, but much less $$$ and less pigmented. This color is really beautiful. It reminds me of a pigment version of NARS Orgasm. it's a gorgeous pink w/ gold shimmer. I love wearing pink blush, and then using this over it for an amazing golden pink sheen. I'm PPP and only needed a teeny bit for it to show up, so I'm sure it can be layered over darker skin tones if needed. I also use this on my eyes wet and it gives the most amazing pink gold eye look! I knocked off a lippie because it isn't super pigmented, and gives more of a pinky gold sheen that's good for layering over colors, but doesn't stand on it's own very well, unless used wet.