C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Boost Cream Cleanser - Normal to Dry Skin (No. 1670)

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought this facial cleanser in a BOGO half off sale from Bath & Body Works a few months ago because I loved the idea that it is vitamin- & mineral-enriched, is loaded with antioxidants and meets my requirements of being a homeopathic alternative to most other chemically-based facial cleansers. This facial cleanser was the winner of Self Magazine’s Best Cleanser, May 2009, and I will describe why it deserves this recognition.

I was unsure what to expect from this cleanser since I was already using C.O. Bigelow’s Vitamin Boost Gel Cleanser - Normal to Oily Skin (see my review on this product) as my nighttime cleanser for a month with mixed results prior to using this product. Subsequently, I have used this product as my morning cleanser for the last 3 months (as of the date of this review) and I can honestly say that this is a gentle cleanser - my face feels clean & soft after each use, it washes away impurities, it refreshes & revives my face and readies it for makeup. Also, I have found that this cleanser helps to control the oils on my nose for I don’t need to blot as much during the day.

I love how my skin feels nourished and healthy after using this product and at the low price of $10 you get more than your money’s worth from this gentle facial cleanser. This facial cleanser gets high marks from me and it is highly recommended.