April 18, 2014 | 1437 users online

Polishes - Pure Ice - Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by MissArianna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I went to Walmart for the first time the other day. Oregon doesn't have very many. I checked out the beauty section and found this huge rack of Pure Ice polishes. I grabbed a couple I thought were pretty to try them out. I had to go back today to get like 10 more beacause I love them. The colours are beautiful, I was able to find some colours I don't already have, considering I have almost 300 polishes. I will definitely be going back to get more.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by gabbyy3789

Pure ice for me is kind of a hit or miss. I find that the formula is kinda thick with some and seem kind of plasticy. The color options are pretty and some do go on nice. The brush is thin which is annoying but the cube shaped bottles are cute. theyre only 2 dollars so if one is crappy I'm not too annoyed. And also a lot of them chip off in like large chunks, sometimes the whole nail peels off

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by UCanCallMeQueenE

I bought this recently at Walmart while looking for a cheap "nude" or light pink. I ended up with pure ice's "shell pink." In the bottle it is a little darker than when painted on. It goes on very very streaky and takes about four coats to look nice-and luckily it dries and hardens very fast so it doesn't take forever and then you ruin all your hard work. It does bubble a little bit because of the layering but not too bad as long as you don't put it in too thick. Overall I like how fast it dries and how I can buy a similar color to Essie but much cheaper. I would buy again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Pay17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this nail polish at Walmart and I thought it was just going to be crappy bit actually it stayed on for a month without chipping, I'm very impressed

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean028

I love these polishes so much. I can get them at Walmart for $2. They have really good staying power in my opinion. The packaging is so adorable and the names are quirky and cute. They just came out with a summer collection that I found at Walmart all standing together with 50+ polishes. All of the colors are gorgeous. I would have to say though, some of the colors are too sheer for my liking but so far only 2 that I bought were like that. (Easily returned) I own about 10 and will continue to buy this brand for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by distress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love these! They're affordable and their colors are ON POINT.
They require two coats.
I've got 6 colors, 2 of them are the glitters, and I love them!
I'm currently wearing 'bikini' with 'over you' as a top coat, and they're going strong 3 days later.
Would totally recommend. And will definitely purchase more!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by kamiekirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'd like to preface this review by saying that I only buy drugstore polishes.

I bought this in Watch Me Go as part of a cheapo mini-haul at Walmart and was really excited about the color. In fact, my partner was just as excited for this color, as he picked it out. In the end, we were really disappointed with the color pay off, and I was just plan frustrated with the formula in general.

I had to put on three very thick coats in order to get proper color pay off, and even then it isn't as (to quote my partner) "va-voom" as he expected. The formula was goopy and the consistency was exactly like old nail polishes that have been sitting in a drawer for 4 years. No kidding. I don't even believe this is worth the $2, as NYC and Wet n Wild make polishes for under $1. UNDER $1.

I'm taking this back to pick up a Wet n Wild and NYC polish - for the price of this ONE horrendous polish. The most disappointing thing, though, is that Pure Ice makes AMAZING colors and so many of them. They just aren't worth it, unfortunately.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by karlaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

chips easy don't like it but great colors and good price i guess

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by IAmCrystal

I really like pure ice nail polishes. They have such great colors and very shiny glitter too. HOWEVER, I don't know what went wrong w/ their white polish called "Superstar" the formula in that is sort of gloopy. As soon as it hit my nail, instant dry! I couldn't even drag it down without it messing up. Plus even with a 2 coats, it looks terrible & uneven. I've never had a problem w/ their other colors or brands of white, and I'm pretty good at painting nails, but this polish deserve my hate for it. So if you're looking for a good white nail polish, do not buy it from this brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by chickster196

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this at Walmart because I loved the light blue shade and it was only $2. I wasn't expecting much but it matched a new outfit. IT IS AWESOME!!!

I hosted a dinner party and cooked, baked, and cleaned. I also did gardening and yard work and it never chipped, even on the tips of my nails. I am so impressed. Seriously, lasted way longer for me than OPI, even without a top coat. I went back and bought six more shades!