Weleda Calendula Baby oil

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Sweet almond oil, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Parfum*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geranoil*. *All from natural essential oils

on 4/10/2012 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love it! Best oil ever. Smells really well and helps a lot with my kids sensitive skin

on 6/22/2011 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My sensitive skin loves this product, but the first day I had it, I dropped it in the shower and the whole lid came off, wasting 1/2 the bottle! Otherwise, it is perfect - absorbed quickly, subtle smell that is undetectable later. My skin loves it, and I have been running a bit through the ends of my hair, too. x

on 9/10/2009 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Perfect alternative to all those baby-smelling baby oils. The scent is neutral and the oil is soft and warming.
Packaging could be better because the plastic tends to get too sticky from spilled oil. But it is nice that it is unbreakable!
I use it as a bodylotion after showering, to take of make-up and as a base for an aspirin mask. My sensitive skin loves it.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Really controls my life long rosacea and sensitive skin and has virtually eliminated my fine lines. I use this along with the Calendula Baby Wash & Shampoo. I know it sounds insane that a body wash/shampoo can help sensitive skin with rosacea but it has. After tons of compliments from friends and my husband, I am completely sold on this product. I saw results in two days but continue to see results as I now only need a bit of tinted moisturizer. This is also great for occasional breakouts, removing eye makeup, body moisturizer and eye cream. I am shocked that something so inexpensive can do so much. I wish I knew about this before I purchased thousands of dollars in La Mer, Chanel, Guerlain, etc.

on 7/8/2009 7:07:00 PM

Came upon this by accident in the 1$ bin at my local health food coop. tried it on after swimming and loved it so much I bought another sample, then went for the full bottle. Consistency is fairly thick but it absorbs immediately. The smell is very nice. Light, goes away fast and doesn't that strong "herbal" or ylang ylang overlay most healthy products tend to have. It is a good cheap product to use. I keep it in my pool bag. I'm still partial to Kiehl's creme de corps as the ultimate post bathing product, but this is a lot cheaper and easier to use.
Will definitely repurchase.

on 2/10/2009 1:03:00 PM

I love this product. I usually apply it on my whole body after the shower. It absorbs quickly and leaves the skin super moisturized and silky smooth.
I like using body oils for moisturizing my skin because i like the simplicity of the ingredient list!
Light yet amazing scent.

on 1/4/2009 8:24:00 PM

Awesome oil! I'm somewha of an after-bath oil connoisseur. I've tried everything from J &J baby oil, burts bees,neutrogena, weleda rose, aveeno, aura cacia almond oil and jo malone oils..
wow - its worse than I thought...
Anyway, though the weleda rose and jo malone are the best in terms of fragrance/luxury - this is my new everyday fave!
Smooth - but just thick enough. Gentle almost nutty fragrance but easily absorbed- I'm a convert.
And its cheaper than most and in my grocery store
And no in case anyone was wondering I'm not a baby either =)

on 4/6/2008 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I luuuurrrrved this oil for my babies! However I got just as good results using cheaper, simpler plant oils (sweet almond, sesame, etc.), they've always had very beautiful smooth soft skin, but then again I guess babies don't need much to have perfect skin hehe!

on 2/15/2008 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received this in a sample set for Baby.... at my baby shower.

I will not be w/out this Oil. This has been AMAZING for our little guy. He had incredibly dry skin by his little feet & on his legs when we brought him home from the hospital.... it was a lil flakey and looked sore. I put his one every time we changed him. He was baby soft and smooth in about a day and 1/2 of use.

I also used a lil aquaphor as well so it could have been the combination...

I also used this when I noticed a little cradle cap developing... It was slight but noticeable. I put the oil on his scalp and let it penetrate (it absorbed completely after awhile actually) and I used a soft bristled toothbrush to help lift the scales...

AMAZING...

We use it as a baby massage oil after his baths as well

BTW... I think my hands are benefiting

wont be w/out it.

on 12/31/2007 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this body oil it smells amazing, is incredably moisturising without being greasy and lasts a long time.
I use after a bath or shower mostly just on my legs and arms and it sinks in right away. The bottle has a handy top that means you don't end up pouring too much out.

Popular Body Skincare Products