September 2, 2014 | 904 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Ultimate Pearl Shadow - Purple Pearl 13

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by avaqadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've read through the reviews here, and I wonder if the Ultimate Pearl UP 13 Purple Pearl is different than the others here. I say this because my shadow has a ton of gold glitter in it as well as an awesome pearl to it.

I got this color along with two others at Ulta last year on clearance. Purple is my favorite of the three. It blends well and looks gorgeous, but it does have a lot of glitter, so I have to be careful with my application. As I blend, I hold a tissue softly under my eye in order to prevent glitter from going all over my face. It is currently my favorite purple shade. A real winner from NYX!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by intheglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this colour ! It's playful and sexy and glamorous~
It looks good with my dark hazel eyes, it blends and wears well, and using even just a little bit on normal days doesn't feel too heavy or intense; but it can also be made easily more dramatic for nights out :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 6:39:00 AM More reviews by WhateverPeopleSayIAm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh, my God! I love this. I decided to use this with a smokey eye and it worked wonders; it's a perfect alternative to your standard blacks and greys!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ksonia090

I have 4 other shades by the "ultimate peal shadow" and this is my most favourite. The finish is very smooth and pearly. I reallyy like this eye shadow and I didn't use it until i discovered it again in my collection. I am definitely planning on wearing this more now. The color is just as it shows inside the pan. It has no sparkles whatsoever, nothing heavy; maybe a tiny bit which is not visible when applied. Love love love the color and its great for brown eyes! :) Now I want to try more shades by the ultimate P.S. line. Oh and also I got this when NYX was having the $1 sale thing last year.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 6:13:00 AM More reviews by ThatIsNOTHerShade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I could rave endlessly about how I love the pearly finish of these shadows. This line of NYX eyeshadows applies sheer and luminous. Purple Pearl is a cool-toned, medium violet with blue opalescence. The texture is soft, smooth, and easy to blend.

Applied wet, the finish is less ethereal and more disco. Purple Pearl wears very well (I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance as a primer, always). I definitely want to collect more shades of this particular line. continued >>