Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

4.5

Mica, Talc, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain ( / -): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 2/8/2015 3:18:00 AM

instead of using this as a bronzer, I actually enjoy using this product more as a highligther. it has this beautiful gold sheen to it and is perfect for catching the light. this stuff is cheap, pigmented, and last all day. so far it hasn't broke me out yet so I'd definitely give this a thumbs up

I have all four colors of Hard Candy's So Baked Bronzers, and Tiki is my favorite one out of the four. In fact, Tiki has been my favorite bronzer ever since I purchased it. It's price is cheap and the pigmentation is awesome. It's a light bronzer and, although it seems as if it has a lot of shimmer in it, it actually only contains a little amount of shimmer. I bought this when I travelled to the US last summer, and I'm gutted that we don't have Hard Candy in England, however, I love this product so much that I would buy this online an pay the super expensive shipping fee because I love this product so much!

on 12/28/2014 4:19:00 PM

I love this highlighter. When you look at it, it has this kind of sand color to it with a few streaks of gold. I was terrified to put it on, but once I did it was amazing. It's kinda gold-ish, with a lot of shimmer. I find that it looks better when I have a tan like in the summers or after a fake tan, because the gold compliments the tanned color. You'll look like a goddess. But in the winters, when my skin is fair and pale it still is good as a highlighter.

I think I got it for like 4 or 5 dollars which is a pretty good bargain.

I also like using this as an eyeshadow, or to highlight on my browbone or cupidbue or what it's called.

on 11/18/2014 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Like everyone else, I think this highlighter is fantastic. It's very similar to Mac's Soft and Gentle, but half the price. It doesn't bronze at all, which I actually like, because I have very pale skin. It adds a shimmery pale gold glow anywhere you apply it, and it stays in place all day.

on 11/14/2014 11:26:00 AM

gorgeous highlight:) or use all over the face with a fluffy brush for a nice glow for $8.00 your geting alot of product and lasts forever. I also, use this "wet" for eyeshadow on shadow brush I like to spray my makeup setting spray on my brush and then apply this. I wouldn't call this glitter but nice shimmer, on days my foundation looks to matte (which I hate!!!!!) I use this to give me a dewy look. I definetly reccomend this for anyone you'll love it:)

on 9/18/2014 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! You get alot of product for your money! Its a great highlighter as well as a eyeshadow base color!!

on 8/15/2014 6:12:00 PM

This is such a beautiful highlight - it has such a beautiful golden shimmer to it, and it makes any look complete. It has good staying power and it's priced reasonably! I just hate how hard it is to find, it's almost always out of stock at my walmart. But I guess that says something about this product, doesn't it? haha, all in all it is definitely a must-have. Will repurchase.

on 6/12/2014 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great drugstore highlighter. Looks perfect on my nc42 skin. Finely milled, easy to blend. I apply it to my cheeks with my fingers! SOOO much product in the pan. Amazing quality and price!

on 6/2/2014 8:45:00 PM

My favorite drugstore highlighter! Perfect for my fairish skin and I love how much product you get...I use my finger to apply it and I promise...this thing will last you forever. Definitely 9 dollars well spent...I own a lot of high end highlighters and I still find myself reaching for this one frequently.

on 3/16/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this product! I did not want to go all the way to the mall or order a highlighter online so this was perfect! I just went to my local Walmart to pick it up and it was great! Perfect sheen on my face. Definitely worth the 9 dollars!

Popular Bronzers