October 25, 2014 | 1355 users online

Lip Gloss - Sorme Cosmetics - Lip Thick in Lollipop

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Lankaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great lipgloss - long wear and not sticky - and it's the best best pink - it has a little tingle to it cause its a plumping gloss. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by SexpotOnTheRocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The holy grail of highly pigmented lip glosses. I discovered these at the Long Beach Beauty Expo and was finally able to track them down at an independent beauty supply store a few miles away. This color especially works well with my complexion and is a more subtle (but still very pigmented) alternative to my usual lipstick/liner combo. The tingling feeling and sweet minty flavor is also amazing. I'm surprised these aren't more popular and I'd love to see more colors appear in their collection sometime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lip gloss is a lavender-pink color that I completely adore. It gives me that sex kitten pout by doing 2 things:

1. plumps my lips subtly
2. gives great color pay-off and a shine that's sexy, but not too much

One of the nice things about this is that it looks fantastic in photographs. I hate checking myself out in pictures, but I love every photo I have of myself wearing this color. I couldn't give a better compliment to this product if I tried.