November 22, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Butter Shine Lipstick - Parisian Red #434

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Haco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

That was my first typical red lipstick. the formula is really soft and creamy.
The colour comes out very well, so i would be always carefully to put it on my lips, otherwise it comes out rather too much and i look so scary. lol
but it's also easy to be careful. i wont just "paint" my lips, but i stamp it on lips and that's enough.
I use it in fall/winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by kadry87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first ever red, I love it, Itīs very wearable, Iīve shared it with a couple of cousins and applied sparingly it fits them too.
I've actually gonne back and bought a second one, I'm still halfway through the first one though...I'd really recomend using a lip brush, if you apply directly youīll use too much and it WILL bleed.

Anyways, everyone loves it on me, it got me hooked on reds, canīt wait to try russian red. I'm going all nationalities these days!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by psychdr

I bought this last year, and I believe it was a limited edition, so I snatched up several after trying my first tube of this. It is a very vibrant, hot red that has bright pink undertones. While it won't flatter all skin tones, it will look amazing on most. The Butter Shine formula doesn't lasts as long as others, but it glides on so smooth and perfect, that it's worth it to reapply. As long as they continue to make this, I will repurchase it.