Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Effects - Cranberry Cream

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Amazing lipstick –highly pigmented, lasting colour but moisturising as the same time. Very rare in a lipstick. Colour is great for a cool skin tone thanks to its blue undertones.

I love wearing lipsticks but find them uncomfortable on my lips. Not this one. Got a sample with a magazine, have since purchased it.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

I'm so glad someone thought to give this shade a review. Although this is not one of my favorite shades of color intrigue effects lipstick. It goes really well with my skin tone. Its the perfect red on my brown skin tone and its the only lipstick i'll choose if i'm wearing a certain outfit, or some sort of skirt and top combination that looks better with a red lipstick i'll choose this one.

its definitely creamy, um, it has a peppermint scent to it (as all the color intrigue effects lipsticks do), which is nice, its not too overbearing,

this is one of my staple lipsticks

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a beautiful, vixen-ish sort of lipstick! I was looking for the perfect reddish-berry color, and this comes veeeery close. It's actually a very rich, vibrant red with berry undertones, which are really only noticeable if you a, apply lightly (as I did in the lip picture above), or if you compare it with a true red lipstick. It's hard to describe, but it's aptly named because the color does remind me of fruit punch and cranberries.

The texture of the lipstick is as it should be for a high-end product; thick, creamy, easy to apply and very pigmented. A major con is, of course, that it's pricey ($20), but for how luxurious it feels and the fairly unique color, I think it's worth it. This is a keeper!

This a great little lipstick. I bought this at Ulta on a whim, and I'm so glad I did. The color is a beautiful deep cranberry color that goes on smoothly and moisturizes very well. It lasts an incredible amount of time (even through eating). The colors in this line from Elizabeth Arden are vibrant and hydrating. Will repurchase!

Recommended for Medium Skin