July 26, 2014 | 1751 users online

Foundations - Almay - Smart Shade Smart Shade Anti-aging SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by EmmaBrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great product ! My friends use this product and recommended me to give it a try. Everything is worth regarding price, quality. I am great fan as well as user of this product and recmmends further.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by monicabg

I am a 50 year old woman with combination skin. This foundation is horrible!!! I bought it because I read good reviews but the truth is that this product sucks. I applied it with my fingers and blended easily but when i finished the application my face looked greasy and sparkling!!! Yes! Lots and lots of shimmer . Itvmade me look older and with a sweating look , not fresh . I tried to take it off with soft soap but it was impossible, then i put cold cream all over my face and retired the product with effort. I!ll never buy it again. My best drugstore foundation alternatives are: revlon Colorstay combination, l'oreal infallible 16 hr and max factor lasting performance .

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by yesse16

ALMAY SUCKS : smart shade cc concealer + brightner, smart shade CC cream, smart shade anti aging makeup, wake up undereye concealer, smart shade perfect & correct primer.
The only good product was the regular Smart Shade makeup.
The anti aging made my face orange

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by jolson7361

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. Love the way it goes on. Matches my skin tone perfectly. The price is great

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by PlantStrong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good coverage and color, and I appreciate that it has SPF, but it made my skin feel very dry and tight. Also tough to remove -- definitely need an oil-based cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by JaydeLife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I initially bought this because I have been breaking out the past six months and believe it may be caused by the cosmetics I have been using over the last year or so. So after reading about which make ups are the best for acne prone skin, Almay kept popping up. It's hypoallergenic, oil-free & non-comedogenic.

I have now been using this with the smart shade concealer for about 2 weeks and I am pretty satisfied. The medium shade matches my skin well and it's easy to apply. It is reasonably priced and hasn't made me breakout. I feel good knowing that it isn't bad for my skin, also. My only complaint is that when my skin is dry it can tend to look slightly ashy. But it does the job well enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Shawnalynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Never realized how much I loved this foundation until on a whim I tried something else. Coverage is more sheer than many, blends beautifully, evens skin tone. Almost think of it as a bb or cc. A little goes a long way. I just dab on with my finger tips and then blend. I wish the packaging had a pump, but it works and its inexpensive. If there's something out there that is better, I want to know what it is

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I like this concealer, but I feel like it doesn't have great coverage for my undereye circles. I think it works best for blemishes!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Lettucehead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice texture.
Light to light-medium coverage.
Has SPF.
Bottle is very functional and provides an adequate amount of product with a light squeeze.
Product doesn't feel 'mask-like'

I totally would have bought this again!
BUT!

I have very fair skin with pink undertones and this product ends up orange on me. Yuck.

And I really wanted it to work too... :`(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by BubblyWater

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing! MUFE F&B has been the only liquid foundation I have liked...until now!!

Light to medium coverage, doesn't emphasize flakes, crease or pool in pores. Goes on like a dream and wears well all day with a healthy dewy finish that doesn't look the least bit greasy.

Love, love, love!!