January 26, 2015 | 1481 users online

Dry Shampoo - TRESemme - Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2015 10:02:00 PM More reviews by r8girll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most readily available dry shampoo ever - I swear I see it in every shampoo aisle in Shoppers Drug Mart everywhere. Wow, it sucks. Don't ever buy this. I am trying to ween off washing my hair everyday. I washed my hair say Monday morning and used this product on Tuesday morning after having a shower without washing my hair. I sprayed it in, got ready and couldn't get over how gross I felt after getting fully ready. My hair didn't feel clean or even look clean and I knew I could not have a good day at work feeling like this. I ended up having another shower, washing my hair and was late for work. True story. Heavy, greasy, sticky.......itchy.

I rated the price high because well its cheap and there isn't anything wrong with the packaging.

But still. Don't buy this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2015 11:32:00 PM More reviews by cilantrocat

Bought this because it smells great but was severely disappointed when it failed to do exactly what dry shampoos are supposed to do: absorb oils and keep your hair fresh. Hair and scalp felt disgusting and more itchy after using this... try out the Klorane dry shampoos instead and save your money and time!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2015 5:19:00 PM More reviews by ahrako

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Actually pretty terrible. Smells pretty fresh but i kind of felt like i was just spraying cold air into my hair. Didn't do one thing for absorbing oil, actually feels more weighed down than before. Pretty useless. I will not purchase again. In this case.. you get what you pay for.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2015 11:23:00 AM More reviews by TaliaVerdara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not a very good dry shampoo.. I tried both the regular one and the one for volume but both leave my hair with a white tint and still oil in my hair no matter how much I spray. The smell is nice but that's about it. I don't recommend wasting your money on this product even though it's cheap as hell. Better to spend a bit more and get a better quality one that actually works!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2015 11:40:00 AM More reviews by opbxr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Worst dry shampoo on the market. By far, the WORST.

The formula. When I tested it on my hand, it would not blend out. Instead, it stayed in a white patch on my hand until I rubbed it furiously. Once my hand was raw and red, it clumped into little balls and just disappeared.

In my hair: it made my blonde hair look WHITE. This is the only dry shampoo I've ever used that has left me with white roots. It also didn't absorb any oil, so my roots were left matte and white from the dry shampoo, and the rest if the crown of my head was an oil slick. I resembled an albino skunk that day.

If you see this in stores, avoid it like the plague. It is the worst dry shampoo out there. I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone, unless you like the look of white roots.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by DY22

This product is cheap for a reason....it doesn't absorb oil. The powder doesn't blend well, leaving my hair roots in a grayish color. It also makes my hair sticky and flat without volume. I felt uncomfortable throughout the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by alexamakeup

Better off using baby power this made my hair very sticky

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I'm on my second bottle of this. I'm not sure why this doesn't have better reviews--it's easily my favorite dry shampoo and I have tried both high-end and bargain brands. I LOVE the smell! If I don't have time to shower, I spray this in my hair at night (this is how you are supposed to use it--I didn't know until recently and had been using it in the morning!) so it has time to absorb the oils in my hair. In the morning, my hair is manageable and not greasy at all. It also doesn't dry my hair *too* much like a lot of other dry shampoos I have tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Cutieduhleigh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This makes my hair not greasy for maybe a few hours but it feels disgusting after. Makes it dry and i need to wash it so made it worst

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by TiffanieJean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I picked up a bottle of this dry shampoo because I didnít take the time to look into which brand I wanted to try and didnít want to waste a lot of moneyÖ At least I only wasted a little money - this is the worst dry shampoo Iíve used. Needless to say, Iím on Makeupalley today to put the time into finding a better option.

I have red hair and it leaves a white cast if I don't THUROLY work it in. I canít imagine using this on dark hair. The white powdery substance coats your brush, fingers or anything else that touches your hair and it smells horrible. Only redeeming quality is that it gives my fine hair volume.