Swisa Premiere Dead Sea Facial Peel

4.5

on 10/17/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. I hardly EVER buy anything expensive but this I had to have. I am 20 and break out a lot. I have black heads on my nose and tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them. I used this stuff on my nose and they were gone! This is the only thing that got rid of my blackheads. Even though I don't like how pricey this product is I will for sure purchase again. Also you only use a tiny bit so it is worth every penny!

on 6/20/2012 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought this out of impulse because it was friday night and wanted a spa facial. I like this peel everytime I use it. It doesnt dry out my skin, no burning my skin or eyes, and I heard the Swisa CEO lives in dallas and I feel like supporting a fellow texan. Nonetheless, it is a good product for my acneic skin. When I used my toner, my face was squeaky clean and im a regular proactiv user and I usually have grime that still wipes off after I use toner. This has not lifted discoloration like most chemical grade peels, its just a feel good spa product and the brightening effects are temporary. I do wish the rethink the jar and put it in a tube.

on 4/4/2010 8:23:00 PM

This is an amazing gentle exfoliator. I love how it is very soothing (aloe) and after a while, the tiny particles allow you to exfoliate your skin GENTLY & EFFECTIVELY. I was suffering from major dry skin and tons of flaky skin, but this is the only exfoliator that worked. Highly recommend, and I think MUA'ers for introducing me to this product!!

on 2/23/2010 12:31:00 PM

This product delivers. I have very sensitive skin so I do not use it as often as it is recommended. In fact, I use it maybe once every two to three weeks and that is enough for me. So it lasts me a long time, making it worth the price. I would repurchase again.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice
Nerium AD

Top Rated Treatments (Face)