Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox

4.2

Water( aqua), kaolin, bentonite, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglycerides, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl stearate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cetearyl alcohol, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethenol, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, fragrance/parfum, methylparaben, tocopherol, cucumis sativus(cucumber) fruit extract, propylparaben, iron oxides(CI 77491), sodium chloride, citrus aurantium bergamia(bergamot), fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange)oil

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have sensitive and dry skin.

Although it might not be the best mud mask out there, it is the best I have tried in that price range. It improves my skin noticeable, leaving it softer, smoother and with less imperfections. But it doesn't completely banish pimples like some more expensive mudmasks can do.

It's white-beige-pink-ish and completely opaque, so you're gonna look pretty fun wearing it. There's probably a bit of perfume in it because it has a strong grapefruit scent that lingers throughout the wear. Sometimes it can feel slightly stingy on my skin. But it has never irritated it noticeable, rather my skin seems a bit less red after washing it of.

It dries the skin a bit, so it's necessary to follow up with a serum/moisturiser for me. But then again, that's kind of the point of clay masks.

Great product for the price!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Whenever I purchase inexpensive face masks I just expect something that will make me feel pampered for a few minutes and doesn't actually do anything. I expected the same from this one, but I have to say I really like it! Application is easy. The formula is so creamy it glides over your skin. You can definitely smell the orange, but I don't find it too bothersome. It might seem to sting a bit, but my face doesn't end up irritated or red. When it dries up it's not too uncomfortable, not like other face masks. I find it pretty easy to wash off too (takes a few washes, but at least you don't NEED a damp towel to wipe it off). Once it's washed off my face feels really soft and even looks a bit brighter, with my pores actually looking a bit smaller. Will repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this face mask and the price makes it even better. I see a noticeable difference in my skin as soon as I take it off. The stinging sensation is a little alarming, but I've gotten used to it and I don't mind it nearly as much. If you want something to draw out the impurities in your skin while leaving it visibly brighter, this is definitely for you. My only complaint is how hard it can be to wash off, but that comes with the territory of mud masks in general.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I apply my FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox mask once or twice a week in the evening; this is a cleansing mud mask with orange, bergamot, & sea salt. I mostly use this to cleanse my skin & to tighten my pores since I have oil, impurities, & dullness. I had to remind myself that even though it cleanses, it is just a mud mask & won't deliver any miracles or treat/cure acne—it won't clear up your skin; I'd consider it more of a pick-me-up. This cleans & tightens in my opinion.

Like any other mud mask, I put this on after I wash my face & pat it dry; I just apply it with my fingers. I leave this on for a little longer than normal… 15 to 20 minutes instead of 10 to 15 because I have oilier skin & want my noticeably huge pores that really need to be tightened. Anyway, after I wash it off, my skin looks & feels cleaner & softer.

Honestly, I was nervous to try this for the reason that I read several reviews stating that I would feel more of a pain &/or burning instead of a tingling. I have sensitive skin & anything that "tingles" usually ends up hurting me instead. Thankfully, this didn't make me too uncomfortable at all! I was mildly uncomfortable. It's definitely tolerable. I'm still, though, not going to apply this more than once or twice a week instead of three times or every other day.

This is my first & only product from this line, & so far I really like it! Because it's just $6 & it both brightens my skin & improves its appearance, I'd definitely repurchase. It's conveniently at stores like Walgreens, too! I recommend it…

This does nothing on my skin except dry it out.

Absolutely love this stuff! Reduces redness, tightens pores, and makes my face glow. I use it once a week before the weekend for a skin pick me up. And for the price, you can't beat it!

I absolutely LOVE this product. I was weary initially when reading that many had breakouts and experienced a painful tingling feeling due to my overly sensitive, breakout and rash prone skin. But, I went for it anyway! I was beginning to get desperate after filtering through hundreds of skin care washes and masks and STILL waking up with random blemishes. I must tell you, this stuff is AWESOME. And that's coming from someone with the most sensitive skin on the planet! I felt minor tingling when I applied it, almost a little burny feeling.. But it's nothing I would describe as painful. It was actually a more soothing feeling! It's like I could actually feel the mask working. After I washed it off, my skin was immediately leveled out! Not too dry, but the access oils were gone leaving my face soft and clean! The following morning, I woke up and went in the bathroom, looking in the mirror... And I swear my face was actually glowing. My blemishes had all reduced in size, and now after 8 days, my blemishes are gone. Maybe this is just my miracle product. But this is the first product I have used in over 10 years that actually gave me amazing results, no exaggeration!! I highly recommend this product for anyone that was in a situation like me! It's inexpensive, smells lovely, and actually works!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I like I like! Been using this for a while in my rotation of deep cleansing mud masks. It tingles your skin but that's because it has salicyc acid in it probobly. Your skin definitely feels clean and it does help with acne!

I usually wouldn't do a review after only using a product once, but I have to tell you I have never seen such results after using a product just once. I applied this after I cleansed and exfoliated the other night. I am so used to using thick kind of chalky freeman face masks. I got this for $10.00 at the drug store. It is thick but not overwhelming thick I put a layer on my skin and let it sit for 20 minutes and washed off. Not thinking anything of it I put moisturizer on and went to bed. When I woke up my skin was glowing and a lot of my acne and blemishes had gone down I actually had a coworker comment on how great my skin looked ! I will continue to buy this and I don't think I'll ever look back ! I will also ad that it does burn a little bit, I think anything with citrus in it that is kept on your face for an amount of time will sting a bit, it freaked me out at first but had no negative results because of it.

love love love this!

now, if you're expecting this face mask to transform your skin into a glorious and flawless goddess then you will probably be disappointed, but i've used heaps of different masks from many brands and i haven't found a single one that has radically altered my skin for days afterwards.

i read the reviews about this mask and saw everyone saying that it stung so i thought it would be best to buy a little sample sachet first, before i forked out the $AUD9 for it. i would 10/10 recommend you doing the same, because you might find the tingling too much! if you live in australia, you can pick up a two-pack really cheap at priceline.

i have a pretty normal skin type with a little oil around my nose. when i applied the mask for the first time, it tingled (i use the term tingling because for me it wasn't painful at all, though i know other people found it hurt) but wasn't at all unbearable. it sounds silly but i used a spatula to apply it, so it dried evenly after about 20 minutes. it washed off pretty easily and my skin felt hella glowing afterwards, seriously! the oil around my nose had reduced and i loved how it made my skin feel really soft - it literally did feel like a detox, that's why it tingles - so i immediately went back and bought the full bottle, and i haven't regretted it! the tingling goes away after two or three uses of the product.

as i said, face masks will never dramatically alter your skin, but if used once or twice a week, this mask will give you a really deep and thorough clean and leaves your skin feeling pretty snazzy for at least a day afterwards.

pros:
– leaves skin feeling super detoxed, glowing and clean
– smells hella good
– not too expensive

cons:
– won't radically eliminate any blemishes or skin problems, but neither will any face mask
– tingling might become painful, depending on your skin type

Popular Masks