Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox

4.2

Water( aqua), kaolin, bentonite, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglycerides, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl stearate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cetearyl alcohol, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethenol, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, fragrance/parfum, methylparaben, tocopherol, cucumis sativus(cucumber) fruit extract, propylparaben, iron oxides(CI 77491), sodium chloride, citrus aurantium bergamia(bergamot), fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange)oil

on 7/21/2015 3:32:00 PM

Absolutely love this stuff! Reduces redness, tightens pores, and makes my face glow. I use it once a week before the weekend for a skin pick me up. And for the price, you can't beat it!

on 7/20/2015 11:48:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this product. I was weary initially when reading that many had breakouts and experienced a painful tingling feeling due to my overly sensitive, breakout and rash prone skin. But, I went for it anyway! I was beginning to get desperate after filtering through hundreds of skin care washes and masks and STILL waking up with random blemishes. I must tell you, this stuff is AWESOME. And that's coming from someone with the most sensitive skin on the planet! I felt minor tingling when I applied it, almost a little burny feeling.. But it's nothing I would describe as painful. It was actually a more soothing feeling! It's like I could actually feel the mask working. After I washed it off, my skin was immediately leveled out! Not too dry, but the access oils were gone leaving my face soft and clean! The following morning, I woke up and went in the bathroom, looking in the mirror... And I swear my face was actually glowing. My blemishes had all reduced in size, and now after 8 days, my blemishes are gone. Maybe this is just my miracle product. But this is the first product I have used in over 10 years that actually gave me amazing results, no exaggeration!! I highly recommend this product for anyone that was in a situation like me! It's inexpensive, smells lovely, and actually works!!

on 7/18/2015 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I like I like! Been using this for a while in my rotation of deep cleansing mud masks. It tingles your skin but that's because it has salicyc acid in it probobly. Your skin definitely feels clean and it does help with acne!

on 2/26/2015 9:29:00 PM

I usually wouldn't do a review after only using a product once, but I have to tell you I have never seen such results after using a product just once. I applied this after I cleansed and exfoliated the other night. I am so used to using thick kind of chalky freeman face masks. I got this for $10.00 at the drug store. It is thick but not overwhelming thick I put a layer on my skin and let it sit for 20 minutes and washed off. Not thinking anything of it I put moisturizer on and went to bed. When I woke up my skin was glowing and a lot of my acne and blemishes had gone down I actually had a coworker comment on how great my skin looked ! I will continue to buy this and I don't think I'll ever look back ! I will also ad that it does burn a little bit, I think anything with citrus in it that is kept on your face for an amount of time will sting a bit, it freaked me out at first but had no negative results because of it.

on 2/26/2015 9:15:00 AM

love love love this!

now, if you're expecting this face mask to transform your skin into a glorious and flawless goddess then you will probably be disappointed, but i've used heaps of different masks from many brands and i haven't found a single one that has radically altered my skin for days afterwards.

i read the reviews about this mask and saw everyone saying that it stung so i thought it would be best to buy a little sample sachet first, before i forked out the $AUD9 for it. i would 10/10 recommend you doing the same, because you might find the tingling too much! if you live in australia, you can pick up a two-pack really cheap at priceline.

i have a pretty normal skin type with a little oil around my nose. when i applied the mask for the first time, it tingled (i use the term tingling because for me it wasn't painful at all, though i know other people found it hurt) but wasn't at all unbearable. it sounds silly but i used a spatula to apply it, so it dried evenly after about 20 minutes. it washed off pretty easily and my skin felt hella glowing afterwards, seriously! the oil around my nose had reduced and i loved how it made my skin feel really soft - it literally did feel like a detox, that's why it tingles - so i immediately went back and bought the full bottle, and i haven't regretted it! the tingling goes away after two or three uses of the product.

as i said, face masks will never dramatically alter your skin, but if used once or twice a week, this mask will give you a really deep and thorough clean and leaves your skin feeling pretty snazzy for at least a day afterwards.

pros:
leaves skin feeling super detoxed, glowing and clean
smells hella good
not too expensive

cons:
won't radically eliminate any blemishes or skin problems, but neither will any face mask
tingling might become painful, depending on your skin type

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It doesn't do much to clear up my skin but it does have a nice smell and it makes my skin feel soft and clean. It has lasted me for awhile but I think that's because I don't use it every week like the directions say. I'm not sure yet if I will repurchase it but I am going to use up the rest of what I have.

on 1/4/2015 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Have no idea why there are so many rave reviews
not only does it sting baddddddd during the whole 10 minutes of keeping it on but it also cause you to breakout in small bumps all over. This is not the mask cleaning your skin from" deep down" it is irritation.
Do not buy

on 9/3/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Holy grail when ever I'm getting a bad break out or my skin looks dull I use this and the next day my skin looks better and my break out seems to calm down love this stuff

on 8/6/2014 12:55:00 AM

I love this mask. It smells lovely and it has a nice consistency. It only stung a little the first time I used it, but each time my face looks bright clean and fresh. Definitely a nice pick me up mask.

on 5/17/2014 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried a billion of different masks. Of course, nothing beats the feeling of a fresh Lush mask but I needed something that could last more than 2 weeks. So I tried most of the Freeman masks (the ones with good reviews like the cucumber one), some st. Ives masks and some single use ones that costs $1 at drugstores. Although these masks were loved by other people I hated them, they did absolutely nothing for my skin.

I bought this mask from Target for $6 and I love it. I put it on after most of my showers. It gets all the gunk away, makes my skin feel clean and minimizes my pores. The smell really sickens me out though but it works so I feel its worth the 15 minute smell. For some reason, this was the only drugstore mask that has ever worked for me. Aside from the smell, one downside is the stinging. Lots of people mention this and they're not lying, it stings like hell. With that being said, I've suffered from eczema since I was a baby and the stinging did not affect my skin in any bad way. It does dry your skin, obviously, because it's a detox mask but it's nothing your regular moisturizer can't fix. Overall, this is my favourite drugstore mask!

Popular Masks